Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

ARTPOP Single Info and Discussion Topic

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

GreenEyes

I wonder if something will happen Thursday since things have happened every Thursday with her.

Blue Jeans

so tomorrow the Names of the performers for the 2013 VMA's will be announced excited ?? 

i am

tumblr_mp5m27X9101sppmago1_400.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

HausOfJerry

i'm dying to know what it will be,

how it will sound,

how it will do in the charts,

i'm dying to know it all omfg. grinning.gif

The Stranger

She's not "Toning down" anything. She even said ARTPOP is a way more risky album than Born this Way.

TimisaMonster

Now, you know the next questions you will face are.... 1. did you hear it? 2. did you save it/download it3. Do you know someone who did?Ah! the answer to my queries.Do want. :)Please PM ? :nick:thanks <3that gif is so APPROPOS!

Indeed! :derpga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Lucisgaga

To be honest I'm a big nervous for this album. I feel like this album will show the G.P if Gaga has longevity or if she was a one hit wonder. Last night a few of my best friends were telling me Gaga is no longer a hot name and she is yesterday's news. Of course she has been out of the media for a while, so it makes sense that she was not seen or spoken of for some time, but hopefully things will turn and Gaga will be back for world domination!

Lol I am pretty sure NOBODY thinks she is a one hit wonder.

justbrian

Lol I am pretty sure NOBODY thinks she is a one hit wonder.

agreed. I just heard Marry the Night the other day while in a d--g store. And that was her 'flop' single.

www.brianhowarddesign.com

Chic

What if Gaga personifies herself as POP, in love with ART? Essentially a theme of love with the underlying theme being the duality of ART and POP.

Gaga is releasing ARTPOP's first single on

08/19

That is exactly 0819 days after she release Born This Way ....

Clever girl.

THETRUTH

Gaga is releasing ARTPOP's first single on

08/19

That is exactly 0819 days after she release Born This Way ....

Clever girl.

Bellatrix

so tomorrow the Names of the performers for the 2013 VMA's will be announced excited ?? 

i am

Omg, really? All of them?  :excited2:

i am

I don't think that they announce all of them at the beginning.

I wonder if Gaga will be one of the ones announced, or if they'd save her performance announcement for closer to the show.

I don't care when they announce her, as long as she is performing  :excited2:

AnglerfishbraBENUS

I think the thing i'm most excited for isn't the music... The music is always good.

I'm excited for who she will be.  Remember that Gaga that was obsessed with Pop culture and small innovations and stuff and she a--lyzed every pop culture move and she was sort of secretive and shady and mysterious.  Futuristic i guess too.

She's been too busy being 'Mother Monster' that she like forgot about that commentary about Fame and i think she should hold onto it longer, because with ARTPOP she can really cement that THAT is her thing.  being FAMOUS

• Shadow locked this topic