Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

ARTPOP Single Info and Discussion Topic

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

The Stranger

I'm so goddamn excited :giveup:

Edited by Vespertine

Pierre

I hope the director of the video is either Akerlund or Inez and Vinoodh :legend:

Here for this.

AAAAAMEN.

731349320.gif?1360782690

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Bellatrix

I wonder if the killer cannabis song will still be on the album

I hope not. I'm sorry, but I hate the fact that she makes songs about d--gs  :nooo:

Edited by Fred Fernando

AyaKara

I hope not. I'm sorry, but I hate the fact that she makes songs about d--gs  :nooo:

I personally feel the same, but there have been some amazing songs about d--gs in the 70s & 80s, & if Tara says it's the best cannabis song ever made, I want to hear it. & I'm not even a user myself

Hypocrateen

I remember the cannabis song being produced by Madeon tho? So I am here for it either way tbh :legend:

calmar

Maybe she'll pull in someone completely and utterly unknown that shocks everyone. Like John Lasseter.

First single is a Pixar short film :megaflop:

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Bellatrix

I personally feel the same, but there have been some amazing songs about d--gs in the 70s & 80s, & if Tara says it's the best cannabis song ever made, I want to hear it. & I'm not even a user myself

Yeah, I'm sure it's good. But still.. now after Cory Monteith I feel that it has to stop somewhere. Too many dies because of d--gs and the fact that the music industry keep making songs about d--gs doesn't make it any better. They should realize that it's not cool anymore. 

FortKnoxxed

I really want ARTPOP to be the perfect album.

No fillers; every song with potential to be a single

The right amount of tracks and good distribution of subgenre/type of production

A killer album cover (not too conceptual nor too commercial)

A slight bit of controversy and provocation

Meaning: exactly what gaga said about the album here: "#HappyBirthdayTheFameMonster a special day when you were born, your techno raver little sister is in my uterus she says hello in glowsticks"

:)

AyaKara

Yeah, I'm sure it's good. But still.. now after Cory Monteith I feel that it has to stop somewhere. Too many dies because of d--gs and the fact that the music industry keep making songs about d--gs doesn't make it any better. They should realize that it's not cool anymore. 

This is very true . . . :fat:

Schizophonic

I hope the director of the video is either Akerlund or Inez and Vinoodh :legend:

oh, please not inez and winoodh. they are perfect for fasshion films and photoshoots. but everything they have done is really similar. akerlund please!

Maybe she'll pull in someone completely and utterly unknown that shocks everyone. Like John Lasseter.

First single is a Pixar short film :megaflop:

a pixar film? a animation? hell no!

Do yall think she'll do a CD signing on the night of the release?

she has this rave event that night...

Did Gaga ever confirm who the producer of the lead single is? I lost track of what was confirmed and not 

• Shadow locked this topic