💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Single Info and Discussion Topic

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

Kermit the frog

It was a joke. Because actually, "Burqua" doesn't exist. But Burqa sure does! =)

omg I'm such a flop :toofloppy:

Ooolong

omg I'm such a flop :toofloppy:

It's alright baby, we all could use spellcheck once in a while.  :hug:

The Unbannable Chanteuse

I'll repeat it once again - I don't want any "Burqa" **** on this album, especially not as a single. Either scrap it or rename it, this album doesn't need cheap religious controversy, not to mention it would be like asking for assassination.

Didn't her dad already say it was his favourite tho? 

I think if she makes a strong femenist statement about freedom, using a burqa, then that's great. If it's just some trap-y DJWS track with her voice repeating the word "burqa" over the chorus then, meh, Im not even sure how that could be seen as any kind of controvesy. Other than "dear lord, what a **** chorus, how can she even"

Kermit the frog

if the song is as great as they say,  she better change some lyrics and rename it tbh

That's what I hope for tbqh.

if the song is as great as they say,  she better change some lyrics and rename it tbh

so... take a great song... and change it so it doesn't offend anyone... and lose what made it great in the process... nahhh

Kermit the frog

Didn't her dad already say it was his favourite tho? 

I think if she makes a strong femenist statement about freedom, using a burqa, then that's great. If it's just some trap-y DJWS track with her voice repeating the word "burqa" over the chorus then, meh, Im not even sure how that could be seen as any kind of controvesy. Other than "dear lord, what a **** chorus, how can she even"

Muslim extremists will get angry over anything that mentions their religion, especially if it's the daughter of Lucifer herself singing about it. :noparty:

[PLOT TWIST] She renames "Burqa" to "Berker" just to annoy the sh*t out of everybody.

Ooolong

So what other songs have people she worked with stated they liked? I really like the idea of Tea, and I'm hoping it's some great song that everyone can dance to. 

The Unbannable Chanteuse

iAstroLeo

i'm sorry, but what is a pre-order?

can you listen to all songs from artpop?

A pre-order is ordering the album before it comes out. You'll have it in your house by November 11th. You can't listen to any songs :cryga:

Edited by iAstroLeo

Muslim extremists will get angry over anything that mentions their religion, especially if it's the daughter of Lucifer herself singing about it. :noparty:

I get that, but extremists exist within all religions, all cultures. I really don't see how censoring herself for the sake of a minority group of extremists will do her any favours tbh. Compromise isn't a word in the artists vocabulary.

Ooolong

Burqa is gonna end up another Dance In The Dark / Scheisse.  :smh:

The Unbannable Chanteuse

Levine

Her dad loves Burqa + her tweet about "listening to burqa all the day" + Terry Richardson singing it in the monstervision...

This song must be a masterpiece, but it's very dangerous

soundwave

[PLOT TWIST] She renames "Burqa" to "Berker" just to annoy the sh*t out of everybody.

I ACTUALLY LAUGHED OUT LOUD OMMMGGGG

Burqa is gonna end up another Dance In The Dark / Scheisse.  :smh:

Im literally dreading the next Scheisse. I hate the dissapointment so much :') but I get the feeling she's really taking full control over ARTPOP

Bitter

so... take a great song... and change it so it doesn't offend anyone... and lose what made it great in the process... nahhh

it may become even greater hun.

And since it's a dance song, what matter the least are the lyrics.

It will make no difference to change 2-3 words so chill.

• Shadow locked this topic