Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Single Info and Discussion Topic

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

I love that with Gaga I always have a vision in my head of where she might go and I'm sure everyone else does as well, but when everything is finally revealed it's NEVER as I anticipated which makes everything a big revelation. Out of curiosity I wonder when they shot this image? It's so intriguing thinking she's been secretly working away keeping everything quiet, I love finding out the timeline of things and I'm not gonna lie, seeing all this revealed is a massive relief; confirmation that ARTPOP definitely exists :hor:  and she has definitely been busy working during the blackout.

I can't wait for everything to get going and for things to start being released. I'm also now MASSIVELY excited for the app: this article made me even more so http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/appsblog/2013/jul/12/lady-gaga-ARTPOP-app-release-date  Not that it has any new information but I love that there is speculation about it already and it's interesting to see that people are looking at Gaga to see if she will deliver and are actually still interested in her! I wonder what the app will look like, personally I hope the design team M/M Paris are involved; they work a lot with Inez and Vinoodh and their work is phenomenal, if you haven't seen it I'd check it out. However they also worked on Biophilia (Bjork's app) so it might cause another dumb 'Gaga copycat' scenario. Hopefully not though, it seems like the app thing is likely to be the future of album releases, so the fact it's been done before is all part of a movement rather than anybody copying anyone else. I like that that article mentions previous apps but holds Gaga as the one that could possibly revolutionise the idea and really bring it to the fore. The aesthetics of this one photograph, the talk of the APP technology, the names of the artists she's working with and the hints about the sound of the actual music makes everything seem so futuristic and cutting edge. It's going to be a phenomenal era  :king:

Edited by MonsterBrown

ChicaSkas

CHICA ARE YOU TRYING TO SEND ME INTO CARDIAC ARREST??

Yes! 

Speaking of arrests, I'll likely get arrested trying to steal billboards off of buildings again for this time around

(do you remember my wonderful crazy poster escapades of years past?)

2poxzxc.jpg

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

THETRUTH

#ARTPOP is trending world wide on twitter right now! :worship:

Edited by THETRUTH

SomethingMore

I can't believe its 2013, and ARTPOP is coming !!

165 users are reading this topic  :worship:

Did anyone here notice that Gaga first single is release exactly same date and month of The Fame album release 5 years ago.

08/19/08 - 08/19/13.. :party:

Wet Fire

Within 5 weeks we're getting the single,its cover,interviews,promo vids and pics,performances etc.

ChicaSkas

is this pic legit?

tumblr_mptbtoms7h1qi2q0zo1_500.png

likely not. but it sure makes you think!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

lacricrimonster

Gosh I can't wait !! and I still can't believe! it's like a dream!

ryhanna

SO WE CAN ASSUME ARTPOP IS THE NAME OF THE LEAD SINGLE?

I wouldn't place any bets on it. 

• Shadow locked this topic