💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DJWS to Release Unpitched "CAKE" Version

Featured Posts

I'd like that, but he's thinking "uh why not ask for a song I produced on AP? :wtf: " :megaflop:

Because that's obviously unrealistic. A revamped Cake is perfectly reasonable.

CRYSTAL CASTLES // AMNESTY (I)

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im still waiting!!! Anwyay i cant wait for gaga to snatch all the weaves of the basic b---hes infront of paparazzi singing paparazzi in this b---h

AyaKara

Im still waiting!!! Anwyay i cant wait for gaga to snatch all the weaves of the basic b---hes infront of paparazzi singing paparazzi in this b---h

that is the best part of the whole song :lmao:

that is the best part of the whole song :lmao:

AyaKara, i feel privileged that you quoted me, thankyou. Your post always make me so happy and to have someone like you quote me makes me feel so happy. :hug:

is the only confirmation on this his "uh yeah" tweet (or whatever it was)? Or did he say more like "it'll be out soon" or something?

SpaceRenegade

What if 'cake' is a song on ARTPOP, but its not cake like lady gaga, it's an entire new song. Then TEA and CAKE in the tweets would make more sense

Jenniferella

We're not going anywhere without CAKE, DJWS needs to understand this

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Stephen

is the only confirmation on this his "uh yeah" tweet (or whatever it was)? Or did he say more like "it'll be out soon" or something?

Last friday he tweeted "I'm gonna work on the CLLG files for a couple days everyone. So you have something nice to listen to.... :)"

Gracious Gaga

honestly i'd love the original HQ file of this track. cool

♥ Kindness Police.

Last friday he tweeted "I'm gonna work on the CLLG files for a couple days everyone. So you have something nice to listen to.... :)"

Oh awesome :) Well a week seems adequate. I'd say this Friday could be a good time to release it to us? I mean anymore than that and it's getting too close to the ARTPOP single release and non-die-hard fans will end up confused. 

AyaKara

AyaKara, i feel privileged that you quoted me, thankyou. Your post always make me so happy and to have someone like you quote me makes me feel so happy. :hug:

Aw, this made my day! You are so adorable, thank you. You really made me laugh with your Cake line :kara:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived