💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

New pictures of Lady Gaga in NYC today (7/11)

Featured Posts

MelbHawker

Boobs, ass, legs :legend:I was actually waiting for this gif to show up because I couldn't find it anywhere :hor:

That gif speaks the ultimate truth!  :legend:

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Birkin

• aaronyoji

• AgusPop

• Alien Tulip

Interludicrous

You can't tell of someone is unhealthy or not by looking at a picture. These pressumptions need to stop.

I'm not making any pressumtions. I can see that her stomach looks extremely thin in that picture compared to the rest of her body, and based on how she has looked in the past. The full photo looks a little less worrying, but still, I hope that she's taking better care of herself than she what has done numerous times before.

This is actually the first time in 4 years of fandom that I got genuinly concerned about her weight but that full photo put it in perspective a bit more.

Edited by Interludicrous

Pablo

omg she looks so good! I bet she's been practice her dance moves

Don't visit my profile

MikelAS

That outfit is innapropiate and i woild be mad at her if i saw her walking around like that. Once she does, a bunch of girls will follow. Of course, she looks awesome in it...but she shouldn't be wearing it in that situation.

Wow, who are you to say it's inappropriate? Prude much?  :roll:

Pure Adrenaline

she's back biatchesssssss        :fthis:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

This is exactly what happened before Born This Way was released. She gained a bit of weight near the end of The Monster Ball and then was really quite ripped and toned at the very beginning of BTW era. It's sort of happened again. She gained a bit of weight (lets not lie to ourselves) and then those pictures in the meat bikini came about and now all these rumors of ARTPOP round the corner and she looks slim. I have to give it to her though, she can get toned up pretty quickly. Suppose she's had more time though after the BTWB cancellation and the hip surgery.

Edited by DIMITRIS

Lucifer

She's been working out! That means that ARTPOP is just around the corner. She always lose weight before promoting a new album/single. :party:

Will people please quit nit-picking about her body shape please? Once and for all?

When she's bigger, she's fat. When she's rocking a toned body, she's too thin. She can't bloody get it right, can she? Look at her, she's still got them hot, toned meaty legs, great ass.... worked out stomach, and some nice fleshy arms. She looks PERFECT

Edited by beaster

aaronyoji

Oh my god I'm hoping she's holding in her stomach in that picture, that looks reaaaaaaaaally unhealthy.

Edit: Well I suppose that it looks a bit more normal when you see the full picture, but her ass makes her body look disproportionate . Still, I like her with a bit more meat on her bones.

yeah im just hoping she isn't overworking herself trying to please her gay vapid fans into looking stick thin is all. 

im glad shes looking really fit and tone but that photo is kinda alarming. and of course, no one here is gonna care or say anything because they just want her to look "good" at any cost possible. im sure its nothing tho, she's smart. its probably just the tight skirt. 

• Shadow locked this topic