Featured Posts

imagine if 142,000 photos leaked :rip:

terry_court_snaps.rar

file size: 500TB

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MelbHawker

Can someone just flush this O'Neill b---h down the toilet already?

She's been floating around too long and the smell of the **** has become unbearable. 

I could be Gaga's assistant only for food and clothes...

Even is she wasn't a fan of Gaga and it was just a work for her, she still got to travel the world and see places. I understand that you have to live with a tight schedule being Gaga's assistant, but at least she didn't have to suffer the mobbing (which she would have mentioned in the court if she had) how much money does she want, didn't she get over $100.000 per year?

Ambrosia

Holy hell, I had no idea there were so many extra photos. Imagine if we even got 100 of those 142,000 :flutter:

That's exactly what I was thinking when I first saw this Leo, right or wrong. 

I haven't really been paying attention, was this person a friend before?  Hiring friends to work for you is usually bad news.  That's why there are people who do this type of thing for a living with contracts, agencies, and managers (and possibly even lawyers) behind them.    :huh:  It seems like much ado about nothing, but then, what do we know?  :smh:

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

EthanPamyu

Doesnt that mean 142,000 photos will become public property that anyone can look at once the trial is over 

i see me looking through 142,000 photos in my future  :sara:

CannaeDrive

That judge is an !d!ot tbqmfh, that demand for 142 000 ****ing photos was unreasonable "prima facie"  :nails:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Katie14

Does anyone have a link to the full deposition? It was quite a good read haha.

Woolfsmck

Damn that is a lot of photos

Thats what I was thinking.  Doods finger must be sore from pressing the button so much.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Rainbowgynous

Thats what I was thinking.  Doods finger must be sore from pressing the button so much.

Nah, I generally take 500-1000 an evening (usually 30-90 minute events) without thinking about it twice, so in 13 months it should be quite doable X-D

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived