Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Jeff said that he really really likes ARTPOP

Saymyname432

Featured Posts

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bellatrix

omg XD that's so cool haha uve been gaga fan longer than 3/4 users haha ur REAL monster! NOT Fake monSTER!! haha what is mdna

That doesn't mean he has been a fan for a longer time. I have been a big fan for almost 5 years, but didn't became a member here until October last year.  :whitney:

hughdancy

That doesn't mean he has been a fan for a longer time. I have been a big fan for almost 5 years, but didn't became a member here until October last year.  :whitney:

I was being sarcastic...  :wtfga:

BornSimon

This. I joined GGD last August but I've liked Gaga since she came out, then my boyfriend got me The Fame + The Fame Monster at the end of 2009 and I fell in love with her. :classy:

Bellatrix

I was being sarcastic...  :wtfga:

Yeah, I kinda suspected that. But still wanted to say that, because it wouldn't surprise me if there are people here who would think that, since they think we're stupid because we're relatively new here and don't know who Jeff is.

Speechless94

The amount of newbies not trusting Jeff.. :awkney:

Right? Everything he said about BTW ended up being true. Doesn't he work for Interscope?

Outofcontrol

how many times did I hear from this inside people that ARTPOP is AMAZING ?

like I'm dying here to hear just the one damn song this bi*** already heard few of them

AND YES,Jeff is very MUCH RELIABLE.he's not  BS around.he spilled tea for many artists  and it became true.

wtf at those  people who don't know who Jeff is.he's an insider,VERY RELIABLE.

did you just become an Gaga fan because idk how you don't know about him.he spilled many tea during BTW era.

Bellatrix

wtf at those  people who don't know who Jeff is.he's an insider,VERY RELIABLE.

did you just become an Gaga fan because idk how you don't know about him.he spilled many tea during BTW era.

I'm starting to lose hope for you old GGD members. Didn't you read my earlier posts?

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived