Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Recap of Gaga's July 4th "Party"

Didymus

Featured Posts

August 6th  :eek:

wat if..

Now it seems like a possible date but I don't think Gaga would put the release date of ARTPOP on BTW era covers :laughga:

crackpoppodcast

"On a Wednesday en el verano en Augusto"- 8/7/13- GaGa marries _______ in new video for lead single/telephone continuation

hughdancy

Where did the date August 6th come from?

A while back, a twitter account known as Dot (@032886) that had previously tweeted BTW lyrics before Gaga sang them at the VMAs tweeted 'the truth is in my red lipstick', so everyone freaked out and started looking for stuff in Gaga's lips on the BTW black and white covers. Apparently there was an 8 and a 6 written on her lips (if you did a stupid amount of stuff to the image, so it was probably just clutching at straws).

+ I don't think Gaga planned to release ARTPOP this late - I think it would've come out earlier this year were it not for the hip surgery and the BTWB cancellation.

Edited by hughdancy

"On a Wednesday en el verano en Augusto"- 8/7/13- GaGa marries _______ in new video for lead single/telephone continuation

Where did this come from? 

PS: perfect thread. 

What I realy hope for, is that Terry is still recording that documentary about ARTPOPs production and birth, and he recorded Gaga trolling us. I want to see her explanation, or just to see her drunk :messga:  trolling us and hacking her friends accounts! :lolgaga:

Edited by Raivo

Mister G

Where did this come from? 

PS: perfect thread. 

I always thought she was referring to the ruling of Prop 8 as unconstitutional in California during August 2010 in AMERICANO??

SomethingMore

A while back, a twitter account known as Dot (@032886) that had previously tweeted BTW lyrics before Gaga sang them at the VMAs tweeted 'the truth is in my red lipstick', so everyone freaked out and started looking for stuff in Gaga's lips on the BTW black and white covers. Apparently there was an 8 and a 6 written on her lips (if you did a stupid amount of stuff to the image, so it was probably just clutching at straws).

+ I don't think Gaga planned to release ARTPOP this late - I think it would've come out earlier this year were it not for the hip surgery and the BTWB cancellation.

ohhhhhh I remember now ! But it think that was for August 6th 2012.

Edited by SomethingMore

Pop Art

How in God's name did I miss all this? The one day I'm gone would be the day things actually happen.

ChicaSkas

How in God's name did I miss all this? The one day I'm gone would be the day things actually happen.

well Tom , you didn't miss much. every one was melting down over some kind of massive tease.
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

I always thought she was referring to the ruling of Prop 8 as unconstitutional in California during August 2010 in AMERICANO??

She was. People are just reaching. lol

Pop Art

well Tom , you didn't miss much. every one was melting down over some kind of massive tease.

Still, it seems like so much happened. 

• Shadow locked this topic