Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Recap of Gaga's July 4th "Party"

Didymus

Featured Posts

cosmicluvrr

I think the whole VEVO tweet was just a coincidence. I mean they're wearing American flag outfits in the video, plus they were probably just making like a little reference to it just for fun. But other than that...this is exciting :D can't wait to see what's going to happen

Edited by thingsthatlightup

hausofchad

I agree.  I don't think the VEVO thing is of importance.  But I think pretty much everything else is :P

heavyMetalGAGA

About the "smiley face" reactions, if you'd seen how it was used in real life, you wouldn't say that.

Could you elaborate?

Didymus

Everybody suddenly started to use it at the same time. GGD started crashing and the community message was seriously only the smiley face. The mods later posted it as their status under each other and posted it in several threads, just as a full reply, GGD even tweeted it (a tweet that "Jo" even favorited), Propagaga suddenly hid it in the Telephone picture,... It all happened at the same time, which convinced us that it's not just a random smiley face.

It's possible that GGD, Propagaga etc. just used it as a joke, but the way it was used and shown to us was definitely not random. I do think it has some significance, even if it's just a way to freak people out :laughga:

Could you elaborate?

heavyMetalGAGA

Everybody suddenly started to use it at the same time. GGD started crashing and the community message was seriously only the smiley face. The mods later posted it as their status under each other and posted it in several threads, just as a full reply, GGD even tweeted it (a tweet that "Jo" even favorited), Propagaga suddenly hid it in the Telephone picture,... It all happened at the same time, which convinced us that it's not just a random smiley face.

It's possible that GGD, Propagaga etc. just used it as a joke, but the way it was used and shown to us was definitely not random. I do think it has some significance, even if it's just a way to freak people out :laughga:

Oh, wow....thanks for all the info haha. I'm with you on this one, I think she really did this all for some significant reason and to gain our attention, which she has! I feel an announcement quickly approaching :)

Thanks for putting together this wonderful thread as well! Helped A LOT

Bitter

thanks for the wonderful recap for all of us who missed the party yesterday.

Can't wait    :excited2:

Edited by Bitter

Okay after a few hours of catching up from everything I missed yesterday! I finally can Say I have nooo idea what's going on!

Hopefully she's just catching our attention, bringing the fan family togeather, and preparing to spill the boiling hot tea all over us!

#burnmeb---h

Didymus

:lmao: I'm loving you right now

preparing to spill the boiling hot tea all over us!

#burnmeb---h

johnnyhess

But if I'm right, basically we still got like nothing, no real news? :derpga:

Did you really expect anything different?  :laughga: 

CHROMATICA 2020

Well my cousins neighbor friend knows someone who works at twitter ... *trollga*

• Shadow locked this topic