đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is TEA the lead single?

Nick

Featured Posts

is this why Gaga tweeted us "to plan a party" after she announce the album's release dates? Because she's having a TEA Party? 

:udidnt:

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
loribb

well i don't like the name TEA for the song, especially for a lead single, but it's just my personal opinion, and it won't matter as long as the song is good and slays :) I don't like g.u.y. too

ChicaSkas

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

crackpoppodcast

So what if TEA is also resemblance of the letter "T" and it's about love with Taylor?! How cute. What do you guys think of that?

Fishnet Sinner

is this why Gaga tweeted us "to plan a party" after she announce the album's release dates? Because she's having a TEA Party? 

:udidnt:

This!

And am I completely crazy for hoping it's full of Alice in Wonderland imagery and references?  I can't help myself.  :)

You keep fooling me over and over again. What if that actually is the song! you laugh now but we'll see who's laughing when Gaga will perform this at the VMA 

:derpga:

What if the first single is TEA and in the video she ( the next part might shock you) drinks tea. But the tea has some d--gs in it and she gets a s-x dream. Which is the second single. It all makes sense guys! ( jk obv )

I love reading theories and seeing how much thought people put into them... but I just want some new song already I don't care what it is. Frankly I don't care if it's bad. Born this way and Judas are not my favorite on the album , but Sheisse and Government Hooker are my favorite songs ever. So I'm sure I'll like something on ARTPOP even if it's not the single.

ChicaSkas

"Now here I go again, I see, with crystal visions... I keep my visions to myself, yeah......"

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Ambrosia

"Now here I go again, I see, with crystal visions... I keep my visions to myself, yeah......"

OMGosh, it's a duet with Stevie Nicks, I see how it is.  :)

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

dirtypunx

I don't like that Tea is a drag culture reference. I'd rather her not open the era with drag appropriation not because it personally offends me but because the social justice freaks online will scalp her. She, for the most part, is not welcomed within a good margin of the lgbtq community. There will literally be essay length arguments of opposition all over the internet. You can argue that that might happen with anything she does and that honestly just depends. She should open the era with a song thats punch doesn't reference queer culture or politics.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived