💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's Music 2nd Most Anticipated: Behind Britney Spears

Ray of Light

Featured Posts

dirtypunx

Why are you all acting like people aren't looking forward to new Britney music though. Shes popular as ****.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How can Britney's new album win most anticipated, when even I don't know how's it called nor when it will be out? :laughga:

Don't mess with keun Brit's army and fo sho #1 album with some 300k-500k opening. 

Design

Don't mess with keun Brit's army and fo sho #1 album with some 300k-500k opening. 

Hey, I'm not messing, I have a very big respect towards Britney, but I am just curious how her next album is called and stuff. :oops:

Apple for me, apple for you.

Better Day

Britney no... no.... Her music will be Schiesse tumblr_mp9y9cE0sL1s8utelo1_500.gif

Together You And I!

Ray of Light

Britney no... no.... Her music will be Schiesse tumblr_mp9y9cE0sL1s8utelo1_500.gif

:lmao: consuela pls

I honestly think that people actually are expecting Gaga's new music way more than they expect Britney's.

Because you know the tour cancelled, the hip surgery, the media black out. They really want to see what Gaga is going to do next whether they like or hate her.

And after listening Ohh La La I'm not really looking forward for B's new music tbh 

Ray of Light
will.i.am Britney debut better than FF this time? Well see :classy:

elijahfan

Nope. :oops: But hey, I guess if it is higher than AP, logically it should have more info told about it. :ohwell:

That's arguable... I don't really know. And in the end, these polls don't really mean anything, imo. Ask anyone from the general public in the street, they would totally choose Gaga over Britney.... just sayin'  :nails: And don't take me the wrong way, I'm a huge Britney fan, but let's face the fact she's not what she used to be anymore...

htrllllsem

Britney's Been Hyping her album while Gaga hasn't, and it was really disappointing when she canceled it, so it's correct :yes:

Bitter

Why are you all acting like people aren't looking forward to new Britney music though. Shes popular as ****.

:duhga:

Well maybe if Gaga didn't keep saying "soon" and hiding, her music would be more anticipated.

But yay for Britney and Gaga :clap:

Robotboy

britney was good late 90s early 2000. i love her but cmon she's only a shadow of who she was :/

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Archived