💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's Music 2nd Most Anticipated: Behind Britney Spears

Ray of Light

Featured Posts

FrozenKookie

Swarm of Britney fans are always given everytime Billboards give surveys, so yeah. And being as most disappointing is understandable unless mere bitter.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DriverMonster

Yeah Britney is HORRIBLE live. We know she doesn't sing but she can't even dance good anymore. And her show looks really young and lame. Her tours haven't grown much since the beginning of her career. Not talking sh*t. I like Britney's songs a lot. Always have. Just keeping it real.

A successful tour? She had to cut half of her stage for the european leg, selling tickets on groupon for 8 euro's... I don't think she is coming back here.

Mariann

I know which album I am waiting for.   

Other people can wait for whatever they wish. After all it's only an online poll.   :)

GagaObsession

We'll see who is more successful in the end. :nails:

NathanC

Britney Stans always dominate BB polls... It's easier to vote and doesn't cost 1.29 :laughga:

It's good that she won most disappointing. That means people cared about the tour enough to be disappointed when it was cancelled. 

HANZ

Britards, monsters and beliebers are always voting for this stupid and irrelevant polls

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Jellybean Monster

I'm looking forward to both? Tbh idk why people here have to be such snobs about any artist that isn't Gaga. You're allowed to like multiple artists, you know..jeez..

You know Gaga will probably be listening to Britney's album on repeat, anyway.

Ray of Light

I'm looking forward to both? Tbh idk why people here have to be such snobs about any artist that isn't Gaga. You're allowed to like multiple artists, you know..jeez..

You know Gaga will probably be listening to Britney's album on repeat, anyway.

I completely agree with you :yes:

Sleigh Mama

I'm much more of a Singles fan when it comes to Britney's music. Especially Circus and Femme Fatale. (I LOVED In The Zone & Blackout though)

Wet Fire

What?No! You guys are taking it in the wrong way.The cancellation of BTWB was the most disappointing coz it was the best and that's why people were most excited for it.And that's why its cancellation was most disappointing.

What?No! You guys are taking it in the wrong way.The cancellation of BTWB was the most disappointing coz it was the best and that's why people were most excited for it.And that's why its cancellation was most disappointing.

Exactly!

Archived