Gaga spotted in NYC hiding behind her bodyguard

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brooke Candy

wtf is going on in that pic  :huh:

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

shane_c

IMO this is what is happening: Gaga and pete walked out of the building behind them (the door looks to be open and they're heading from that direction) and ended up walking into a larger crowd than they had expected- I'm sure its more ideal for gaga to be on the move when the sidewalk is less crowded. The man with the beard was probably in a hurry to get somewhere which prompted him to run or be running just as Gaga and Pete were heading onto the sidewalk. Pete probably saw the man running towards them (though not necessarily at them,  just in their direction) and so just to be safe he pushed gaga behind him as a precautionary measure. I don't think she's trying to not be seen. If that were the case she would be climbing through windows like we saw her doing a few months ago when she was entering/leaving that studio in LA (?). Its safe to assume that his black out period is soon to be coming to an end considering her recent tweeting and being spotted out and about. I don't think its anything more than Pete being cautious. PLUS even if this isnt the case, I could see why he pushed her behind him...shes walking onto a crowded sidewalk in NYC with no one else (for what we can see) other than Pete to protect her. Imagine if people recognized her and swarmed around her; it would be a mess. 

That's definitely correct.

She's not hiding. Her bodyguards are being cautious and protecting her from a possible threat. 

elijahfan

That dress is seriously nice. I love it.

Gives me vibes of this:

Walking.jpg

degenerate

shes freaking tiny

or the bodyguard is a mangiant

im confused

both

giskardsb

Did anyone else recognise her nails, they are short!!!

I'm hoping this means she's working on her mad piano skills.

AgusPop

You can see her little feet. She almost fell when Pete pushed her behind him  :ohno:

443141852_700.jpg

zomgartpop.png

OMG IT ALL MAKES SENSE

7/10

ARTPOP!!11!!!1!!!1!!!ONE!!11!!!!!1!!ELEVEN!1!!!!11!!!

Little Fagt

She saw a jew. that's why she's hiding. kaballah people doesn't like jew. or am i confusing? :huh:

He looks like Professor Xavier from X-men without the wheelchair

But I would like to rub his bald head.

Both of them.

:hor:

emma? :ohwell:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived