Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AyaKara

I REALLY LIKE THEM I'D ASK FOR ONE BUT I REALLY ADORE MINE

Seriously though, they're amazing!

JaysAMess

They are basic. They're just cropped images with little editing and huge text on top. Maybe if you tried making a sig with blending, textures etc then people would be able to judge your work better.

Not trying to be mean, just being honest which is what you wanted.

I REALLY LIKE THEM I'D ASK FOR ONE BUT I REALLY ADORE MINE

Seriously though, they're amazing!

oh you can take one i really dont mind

I like them  :party:

You should make me one tbh  :classy:

suggestions? pictures? idea? text? theme?

They are basic. They're just cropped images with little editing and huge text on top. Maybe if you tried making a sig with blending, textures etc then people would be able to judge your work better.

Not trying to be mean, just being honest which is what you wanted.

a bit harsh but I wasn't planing on going all out. I was really aiming for a simplistic idea. :shrug: 

JaysAMess

a bit harsh but I wasn't planing on going all out. I was really aiming for a simplistic idea. :shrug:

If you think that was harsh (which it wasn't), then maybe you shouldn't ask for opinions/criticism lol.

If you think that was harsh (which it wasn't), then maybe you shouldn't ask for opinions/criticism lol.

lolok

Emvee

I actually really like your current sig. It's the best one because that line is pretty heavy; but the font color could change to something a bit more legible. 

aaronyoji

i feel like the one you made in ur sig is the only one you really need. it sends such a stronger message when you just see the "are you gonna cry" in reference to her mtv interview in which she recalls being thrown into a trash can, then in the background a pic from the btw video. the others don't make the same impact. 

Archived