💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

French artist ORLAN sues Gaga for plagiarism?

elijahfan

Featured Posts

AgusPop

This woman is stupid , crazy or both, she will lose and she will go broke

Andrea Solari (1460–1524) Italy

day6solario.jpg

Wax Heads from 1800

antique_wax_head_victorian__glass_eyes_g

antique_wax_head_victorian__glass_eyes_g

And Gaga always is paying tribute  to the Great H.R Giger as she said in the Bad Romance video

Fashion-For-All-Fans-Of-H.R.-Giger5.jpg

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CannaeDrive

I feel sorry for this irrelevant one cause she's gonna be slayed by the Freakin Queen of the Universe who wins in court over all those peasants who brainlessly try suing her.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

HausAlly

does she think she invented face implants or something :fail:  and as for wanting 7% of the proceeds that is just ridiculous, she shouldn't get anything because she do anything with the record, honestly it pisses me off when people think that they are owed a fortune simply because something was similar to their creation

giskardsb

It's just a money grab, looking for a settlement.  Her "case" is pretty non-existent if those are her examples.

PHOe3d12daa-d428-11e2-84ca-4a6a2612ed1d-

I don't see how these two are related even in a smallest bit, that's just crazy...

Tmb_456x492_mer_ursula.jpg

All that sculpture reminds me of is Ursula

She can not be serious and say that body modification was invented by her.  As for the other stuff...um no.  Madonna had more proof than this person.

aaronyoji

i find it quite pathetic and disheartening that a performance artist whose been around for such a long time has the delusion to sue someone else for being inspired by a similar platform of art. what, orlan has never been inspire by people?? is she the monarch of all creativity? no. 

Sister

She really must not be too sure of herself, since she waited all this time to do anything about it.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Wet Fire

Just because she has it or does it or whatever that does not mean no one else can do it.

Btw she should be sued by Cruella.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived