💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"The Greatest Thing": Release in Jeopardy Again

MetalHausOfJosh

Featured Posts

heavyMetalGAGA

theres no way it took her this long to decide she didnt like it... i still think it has more to do with inconvenient release schedules than anything else tbh!

think about it, wasnt Chers album predicted release dates always pushed back at around the same time as Gagas and each time the new likely dates were around the same time? they were trying to find good working schedules and they obviously didnt but to not sound as bad Gaga will just say she didnt like it :shrug:

marketing is so fake and corrupt tbh :roll:

Dude, no offense, but you need to chill the f*ck out. If you're so upset about this "corrupt" marketing stuff, then why are all your threads about marketing and the economy? You can't just claim that gaga is a fake person because you have some "hunch" about it, or because she "contradicted herself" in past interviews. EVERYBODY contradicts themselves at one point in their lives. And who are you to judge her like that? As an artist who has been in the spotlight for 5 years or so, I'm sure she has evolved and changed as a person. And thus, her viewpoints have changed. That's why the contradictions exist, it's really not that big of a deal. And she's explained the pretentious attitude, she feels it's "all she has" to protect her work. And you yourself said you "stan for her because of her work," so you should be thankful she is confident in herself enough to risk coming off as pretentious at times for the sake of creating great work. And her work has obviously been great considering the fact she's been one of the most successful artists to ever walk this planet.  

Edited by heavyMetalGAGA

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Economy

• nick4bty

• exoskeleton123

• Runway

MetalHausOfJosh

I honestly don't even care about the song! I forgot about it years ago :toofunny:

codymonster

The. Meltdowns.  :lmao: 

If ya'll hate Gagz so much, you can always leave. We'll see your shady asses back here when ARTPOP be smashing.  :staymad: 

MetalHausOfJosh

This tbh!! :ARTPOP:

The. Meltdowns. :lmao:

If ya'll hate Gagz so much, you can always leave. We'll see your shady asses back here when ARTPOP be smashing. :staymad:

lol but I was never exited for that song to begin with, so I don't care

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Emvee

Some of you guys are being REALLY overdramatic :lmao:

So sick of fans who think they know Gaga or what goes on behind the scenes.

Why would you want her to release something she isn't proud of? You're so childish if you think you can just call someone self absorbed because they're not giving you what you want.

Like, so what if most of Gaga's collaborations don't work out? If didnt turn out well, it didnt turn out well. This is probably part of the reason why she went on the blackout, because she realized dip****s in her fanbase get too much of a blind sided view of behind the scene stuff, so it's better that we don't see anything at all. Either way she loses with some of you.

Edited by LoveGaym

The. Meltdowns.  :lmao: 

If ya'll hate Gagz so much, you can always leave. We'll see your shady asses back here when ARTPOP be smashing.  :staymad: 

basically this

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

I literally forgot about that song.

Honestly, I really feel bad for Cher right now.  She seemed so pumped for the song and even said (if I'm correct) that it was going to be the second single.  Considering her tweet and the fact that she isn't following Gaga anymore, it's obvious that the decision wasn't a mutual one.  Yet, nevertheless she is the writer of the song meaning she has the right to do whatever she wants.

I can't help, but say that I agree with people who says she takes herself too seriously, she does.  I think so many collaborations have fell through because she wants control of every aspect.  There's nothing wrong with that, but when you collaborate with someone, you need to be willing share the artistic vision.  Cher had the right to have input in how the song goes, it's her album.  Gaga had no risk in being a featured artist.  I've never seen a collaboration that hurt an artist's career. 

At the same time, we don't know what exactly went on behind the scenes.  It may not be all her fault......

Edited by VickyStarstruck

SKANK

I understand she has high artistic standers when it comes to her collaborations, look no further then her incredible duet with Michael Bolton, Murder My Heart. Or Chillin', her duet with that Orca guy.

I just hope this is a Weird Al type situation, where GaGa isn't aware of what her team is doing. Because for GaGa to leave Cher hanging like this is kinda jacked.

SharGaga

I literally forgot about that song.

Honestly, I really feel bad for Cher right now.  She seemed so pumped for the song and even said (if I'm correct) that it was going to be the second single.  Considering her tweet and the fact that she isn't following Gaga anymore, it's obvious that the decision wasn't a mutual one.  Yet, nevertheless she is the writer of the song meaning she has the right to do whatever she wants.

I can't help, but say that I agree with people who says she takes herself too seriously, she does.  I think so many collaborations have fell through because she wants control of every aspect.  There's nothing wrong with that, but when you collaborate with someone, you need to be willing share the artistic vision.  Cher had the right to have input in how the song goes, it's her album.  Gaga had no risk in being a featured artist.  I've never seen a collaboration that hurt an artist's career. 

At the same time, we don't know what exactly went on behind the scenes.  It may not be all her fault......

:clap: I agree that she takes herself too seriously sometimes.

I hate how she said "Disappointed 2". Is she disappointed with Gaga? :( Or with the fact that the song isn't being released?

probably both. it's a good song. i'm sure cher's disappointed that it's not getting released, but also in gaga for not wanting/allowing her to release it. i'd be annoyed if i were cher, too :shrug:

• Shadow locked this topic