💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"The Greatest Thing": Release in Jeopardy Again

MetalHausOfJosh

Featured Posts

@cher just wanted to ask-GaGa gave U TGT ,right?cant U just sing it solo w/out  her?or it was meant to be sang only in duet?

Cher  @AlenaLovesCHER Could,but its GREAT Duet.Redid my vocal,“GOOD CALLâ€Always hated it & Loved Hers! Now I like Mine2! Red1 was 2 redo track,

Cher â€@cher But he blew it off.Have singers who like song,but not production,its old. Red’s contract says No one is allowed 2touch track & he’s MIA.wtf

Cher â€@cher The the whole thing’s a Cfk & I’ve been living with it way Too long

Cher â€@cher @dombail  I’m over it & moving on !
No Sweat ! It’s ALL GOOD ! REALLY BYE ! I’m in trouble ! Am late… as usual

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Economy

• nick4bty

• exoskeleton123

• Runway

degenerate

@cher just wanted to ask-GaGa gave U TGT ,right?cant U just sing it solo w/out  her?or it was meant to be sang only in duet?

Cher  @AlenaLovesCHER Could,but its GREAT Duet.Redid my vocal,“GOOD CALLâ€Always hated it & Loved Hers! Now I like Mine2! Red1 was 2 redo track,

Cher â€@cher But he blew it off.Have singers who like song,but not production,its old. Red’s contract says No one is allowed 2touch track & he’s MIA.wtf

Cher â€@cher The the whole thing’s a Cfk & I’ve been living with it way Too long

Pretty much.

Robotboy

:nooo: 

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Redstreak

cfk?

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Ugh. Such a shame this giant "cfk" consumed the song. It's like my favorite unreleased Gaga track and I've wanted it for so long. :cry:

Robotboy

cant they just LEAK IT? cher should definely do that.

Edited by Ace of Base
Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Eh Gaga just let it come out.  Having a Cher collab would be cool and who cares if it's old or not her best writing. It's just fun, and it's god relations with a legend. 

We're all Stronger Together!

Surprise, surprise, it's RedOne's production at fault. No wonder she doesn't want him on ARTPOP

Redstreak

Surprise, surprise, it's RedOne's production at fault. No wonder she doesn't want him on ARTPOP

It sounds like there's more of a problem between those two beyond just not feeling the magic anymore.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

inuborg

I think Gaga doesnt want it to be released because Redone produced it, and it seems they aren't really on good terms anymore. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

• Shadow locked this topic