💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - Track "Applause" here!

Americano

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

Selena stan should really wake up from their dreams now. I cant at them acting like Star Dance is much better than DEMI. IMO it's just a Femme Fatale rip-off with a little bit influence of Gaga's generic side. :hipster:

I would agree with you  :whitney:  

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dangerous Man

• Klou

• AURA

• Arturo

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember when Mariah said in front of Nicki that "it's really hard to get a number 1 song" while giving a comment to a contestant. :hipster:

yeah. just a Stupid Hoe. :hipster:

It's not hard to get a #1 now, sadly :( Harlem Shake, Blurred Lines...

Selena stan should really wake up from their dreams now. I cant at them acting like Star Dance is much better than DEMI. IMO it's just a Femme Fatale rip-off with a little bit influence of Gaga's generic side. :hipster:

I agree :)

Dangerous Man

I would agree with you  :whitney:

:hug:

You know, Mariah is already old to know the new rule. :hipster:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Mariano

I agree :)

you say that as If BL don't deserve It's spot (like HS) .. It sold 4 weeks more than 400k and IDK how many weeks with 300k+ :rip:

hey but I still love you

:hug:

You know, Mariah is already old to know the new rule. :hipster:

:deadbanana:

you say that as If BL don't deserve It's spot (like HS) .. It sold 4 weeks more than 400k and IDK how many weeks with 300k+ :rip:

hey but I still love you

I said that because BL is a shi*ty song too.

I love you too :heart:

Edited by AURA

Dangerous Man

BL wouldnt be successful without its erotic video tho.

:hipster:

Fizzy

ikr. People will eat up whatever crap Gaga will release.

It still doesnt change the fact that DEMI is greater than generic Star Dance by far.

Greater or whatever, still floppier. :awkney:

You should keep this "FACT" for good debate purposes because that is a very good reason. :hipster:

:derpga:

Edited by Fizzy
“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

Fizzy

Selena stan should really wake up from their dreams now. I cant at them acting like Star Dance is much better than DEMI. IMO it's just a Femme Fatale rip-off with a little bit influence of Gaga's generic side.

BTW, I never said Stars Dance was better or Demi was worse. I was talking related to charts so before saying anything you should know that this is not a talent thread it is a charts thread.

ON THE OTHER HAND. DEMI HAS A GREAT VOICE but the album is still basic with repetitive and generic songs just like her previous 3 albums. :hipster:

Edited by Fizzy

Dangerous Man

Greater or whatever, still floppier. :awkney:

You should keep this "FACT" for good debate purposes because that is a very good reason. :hipster:

:derpga:

We all know that both of them are flop. :hipster:

At least Demi is co-writing her songs and is vocally talented. :hipster:

Fizzy

We all know that both of them are flop. :hipster:

At least Demi is co-writing her songs and is vocally talented. :hipster:

Yeah like that is helping her. Co-writing the same songs over and over again. :awkney:

Dangerous Man

BTW, I never said Stars Dance was better or Demi was worse. I was talking related to charts so before saying anything you should know that this is not a talent thread it is a charts thread.

ON THE OTHER HAND. DEMI HAS A GREAT VOICE but the album is still basic with repetitive and generic songs just like her previous 3 albums. :hipster:

What? Like seriously? Demi is a repeat of her 3 albums?? Dont talk like you have already listened to DEMI coz you have not.

Even if it was a repeat of her previous album, at least it is still relatable. She is making music to inspire other people.

Fizzy

What? Like seriously? Demi is a repeat of her 3 albums?? Dont talk like you have already listened to DEMI coz you have not.

Even if it was a repeat of her previous album, at least it is still relatable. She is making music to inspire other people.

Yeah! Okay. Like you know what I have listened to okay? We haven't been talking for months so you should not impose and say what I have heard or not. And yes it is the same stuff which sounds mostly the same talking about the same topic. Only a few are different..

Yeah! Music should be relatable nowadays and that Music is good. Music can't be about dancing right? It should be about Love and Relationships (aka. Taylor Swift) . :hipster:

Again: Not denying the fact that Selena has songs about Love and Relationships too. But at least most of them have a new sound to it.

Edited by Fizzy

Dangerous Man

Yeah! Okay. Like you know what I have listened to okay? We haven't been talking for months so you should not impose and say what I have heard or not. And yes it is the same stuff which sounds mostly the same talking about the same topic. Only a few are different..

Yeah! Music should be relatable nowadays and that Music is good. Music can't be about dancing right? It should be about Love and Relationships (aka. Taylor Swift) . :hipster:

Again: Not denying the fact that Selena has songs about Love and Relationships too. But at least most of them have a new sound to it.

So? I know you dont have the interest to DEMI bc it doesnt mean anything to u. You also dont like Demi so why would u listen to it?

DEMI isnt monotonous. If u have rreally listened to it, you could find d variation of the album.

Fizzy

So? I know you dont have the interest to DEMI bc it doesnt mean anything to u. You also dont like Demi so why would u listen to it?

DEMI isnt monotonous. If u have rreally listened to it, you could find d variation of the album.

Well you don't like Selena? You listened to Stars Dance haven't you? So I would listen to it to see what kind of ALBUM OF THE DECADE it was that all the Demi Stans were talking about. I don't hate Demi. I actually like Made in The USA and Heart Attack but can't stand when facts are not potrayed fully and the Excuse of Talent to hide flopiness is brought up. :awkney:

Edited by Fizzy

No matter

New peak for Ellie and Calvin! 'I Need Your Love' #16 :party: :party: :party:

Still the best song of the year for me! :legend: