💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - Track "Applause" here!

Americano

Featured Posts

Fizzy

:fan:

It decreased a bit. And the #3 song is coming for her weave. :smh:

Slow Down is not given free though. people who pre-order are aware that they will be charge $1.29.. and some buy it themselves. :hug:

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dangerous Man

• Klou

• AURA

• Arturo

Top Posters In This Topic

Robotboy

isnt justin timberlake with interscope? :flutter: i like how they got introduced to payola :fan: 

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Robotboy

oh :noparty: i must have confused him with someone. robin thicke probably

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

hausofmike

Sold more than lotus and warrior

Edited by HausOfMike

Pure Adrenaline

Oh well you bolded Crazy Kids' A.I :sweat:

I also bolded and Take Back The Payola so that people could see how song from 3 days outpeaked AIs of song that's almost 3 months older ... where CK had mv(altought that was probably the cheapest **** America has showed in long time  :reductive: ) but still has good amount of views the song was performed on several events and had like 5 remixes .... where the only promo JT made for that, crappy MJ outtake kinda excuse for a song, was from the announcemt of his vol2 where u hear 10 sec from the song then was released 2 days after and know it's getting 5m AI updates and there weren't any radio deals confirmed no DJ was aware of it and still has over 30m AI....  :hipster:  :awkney:

Edited by MONSTER4eveR
It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Mariano

I also bolded and Take Back The Payola so that people could see how song from 3 days outpeaked AIs of song that's almost 3 months older ... where CK had mv(altought that was probably the cheapest **** America has showed in long time  :reductive: ) but still has good amount of views the song was performed on several events and had like 5 remixes .... where the only promo JT made for that, crappy MJ outtake kinda excuse for a song, was from the announcemt of his vol2 where u hear 10 sec from the song then was released 2 days after and know it's getting 5m AI updates and there weren't any radio deals confirmed no DJ was aware of it and still has over 30m AI....  :hipster:  :awkney:

It's not only payola tho... big part of this airplay comes from favourabilty from DJs....

It's not only payola tho... big part of this airplay comes from favourabilty from DJs....

Yup. They have to sleep like everyone has to

degenerate

Agreed. Right Now is ****. The most unforgettable song on the radio at the moment. I've heard it a handful of times and still have no idea how it goes.

now that I think about it I don't either :lmao:

anyway imma need Ellie to hit top 10 w/ INYL pls.

now that I think about it I don't either :lmao:

anyway imma need Ellie to hit top 10 w/ INYL pls.

Same happens with me. Every time I try to remember how it goes, I end up getting Masquerade by Nicki instead :toofunny:

degenerate

Same happens with me. Every time I try to remember how it goes, I end up getting Masquerade by Nicki instead

omg i forgot about that song. i remember hearing it and thinking it should have been a single

Arturo

I was so hoping Right Now would have smashed. Would have been a great summer hit. :nails:

Same :(