Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

US Charts Discussion - Track "Applause" here!

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dangerous Man

• Klou

• AURA

• Arturo

Top Posters In This Topic

Americano

I just want the ARTPOP era to have three hits. Anything more than three is bonus, for me.

Yeah my aim too.. 3 top 10 on hot 100 (at least one being #1), album selling 2-3m copies US.

Yeah my aim too.. 3 top 10 on hot 100 (at least one being #1), album selling 2-3m copies US.

Oh it will sell way more than 2-3m. 

Still no clarification from Billboard whether or not the APP will count as a copy sold. There are a lot of fans who are purchasing the app, preordering the digital version, and buying the physical when it comes out on the 11th. What if that counted as three sales, lol 

Arturo

Oh it will sell way more than 2-3m. 

Still no clarification from Billboard whether or not the APP will count as a copy sold. There are a lot of fans who are purchasing the app, preordering the digital version, and buying the physical when it comes out on the 11th. What if that counted as three sales, lol 

:hor:

959. Lady GaGa - Born This Way

Back into the Top 1000 :)

Probably me too. :hor:

But IDK if I'll preorder since I always buy physical. It would be kind of a waste.

Pop Art

959. Lady GaGa - Born This Way

Back into the Top 1000 :)

Where did you find that? It's not in the Top 1500 for me.

VforVendetta

Where did you find that? It's not in the Top 1500 for me.

He is referring to the album ;)

Edited by VforVendetta

Pop Art

He is referring to the album ;)

OH okay.  :sweat:

I want every single to be a top 10 success, the album to sell over 2 million+ in the US, 6 million+ worlwide, and to debut over 700K. Anything less will disappoint me. I'm not going to set low expectations like some of y'all when i know a lot of you will be disappointed no matter what you say now.

What's the point of buying digital if you're just going to buy physical later on? You can just upload the physical CD songs onto iTunes. :rip: I don't see the point of it really, it doesn't boost sales by any considerable margin but I suppose as a stan it's acceptable and it gives y'all a sense of satisfaction to spend what little money you have on your faves so go on head and do that I just wanted to point it out for the sake of it. :hor:

Arturo

I want every single to be a top 10 success, the album to sell over 2 million+ in the US, 6 million+ worlwide, and to debut over 700K. Anything less will disappoint me. I'm not going to set low expectations like some of y'all when i know a lot of you will be disappointed no matter what you say now.

I agree on everything except the WW #'s. 5M at MOST.

What's the point of buying digital if you're just going to buy physical later on? You can just upload the physical CD songs onto iTunes. :rip: I don't see the point of it really, it doesn't boost sales by any considerable margin but I suppose as a stan it's acceptable and it gives y'all a sense of satisfaction to spend what little money you have on your faves so go on head and do that I just wanted to point it out for the sake of it. :hor:

Ozzy you're scaring me. u better support mommy :pawsup:

buy that lead single sis

Americano

5m for ARTPOP would be a huge let-down given the holiday release.

6-8M WW please and thank you

Dangerous Man

Just listened to Star Dance. I thought it's Gaga, Britney, Rihanna, Madonna inspired. It's a a total BOP though. Selena is now a mature artist.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."