πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - Track "Applause" here!

Americano

Featured Posts

Arturo

Born This Way is $7.99 on iTunes
Buy it, gift it. Make it cross 1M on the Digital Albums chart :legend:

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dangerous Man

• Klou

• AURA

• Arturo

Top Posters In This Topic

Pop Art

Question: If I wanted to find a place where I could pay to get single sales information, where would I go about doing that? I'm so sick of these months with no updates. You guys have no idea. I was thinking maybe Billboard.biz, but I'm not sure. I'd really like to find a way into the Nielsen system (legally of course), but I have no knowledge on how to do that.

Edited by The Night

Arturo

Question: If I wanted to find a place where I could pay to get single sales information, where would I go about doing that? I'm so sick of these months with no updates. You guys have no idea. I was thinking maybe Billboard.biz, but I'm not sure. I'd really like to find a way into the Nielsen system (legally of course), but I have no knowledge on how to do that.

From what I've heard, people on UKMix sometimes leak catalog sales. :ohno:

Pop Art

From what I've heard, people on UKMix sometimes leak catalog sales. :ohno:

Β 

Oh I know they do, but it's often times not consistent, and honestly I'd just like to able to check out some random sales whenever the hell I'd like to. I very much dislike being completely reliant on others for these things.

Arturo

Oh I know they do, but it's often times not consistent, and honestly I'd just like to able to check out some random sales whenever the hell I'd like to. I very much dislike being completely reliant on others for these things.

A vault containing updated single sales for every single you'd like to see would be so convenient.

Pop Art

A vault containing updated single sales for every single you'd like to see would be so convenient.

Β 

Oh you have no idea.Β  Β I mean even if it was just for GaGa's sales.Β 

Pop Art

Honestly, if I was extremely wealthy, I would just buy all the copies left for a few of GaGa's songs to hit the next threshold. Based on their last updates, to get Marry The Night and Judas to 1,000,000 would be about $873,286.14 ($229,620 for Judas and $643,666.14 for Marry The Night). I know it sounds crazy, but that's just how obsessed I am.Β  :cry:

Creyk

Honestly, if I was extremely wealthy, I would just buy all the copies left for a few of GaGa's songs to hit the next threshold. Based on their last updates, to get Marry The Night and Judas to 1,000,000 would be about $873,286.14 ($229,620 for Judas and $643,666.14 for Marry The Night). I know it sounds crazy, but that's just how obsessed I am.Β  :cry:

Β 

When I imagine that I am rich I think about that too actually :)

We could make MTN chart again!

It would be the sleeper hit of the century :legend:

Pop Art

When I imagine that I am rich I think about that too actually :)

We could make MTN chart again!

It would be the sleeper hit of the century :legend:

Β 

Oh my God, I never even thought of making it chart again! With that many downloads, I think it might even go Top 10!

Fizzy

OMG I THINK THE SAME that Bill Gates or some other millionaire buys 1M copies of Gaga singles. Lol :sm:

β€œThe scars on my mind are on Replay”