💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - Track "Applause" here!

Americano

Featured Posts

BROSEIDON

Hoping it was indeed the under-shipment that killed CiCi and she has a relatively stable second week :ohno:

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dangerous Man

• Klou

• AURA

• Arturo

Top Posters In This Topic

Dangerous Man

Do y'all think Taylor will get another hit with that Ed song?

Her era so far:

1. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together: #1 (3x Platinum)

2, Begin Again: #7 (Platinum)

3. I Knew You Were Trouble: #2 (4x Platinum)

4. 22: #20 (Platinum)

5. Red: #6 (Platinum) ****that was its promo single peak. it was sent to country radio and is currently rising

6. Everything Has Changed: #67***SO FAR

So can it? 

WOW, why would people think P!nk has greater era than Taylor's? :confused:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

I think it's interesting how people magnify the HELL out of Gaga's flops, when in reality, ALL POP ARTISTS have flops. And a lot of them! Gaga has two in one era (not necessary uncommon) and people bring it up to this day when reflecting upon the BTW era. I don't see people talking about CKB or MD when thinking about the LOUD era, or Begin Again, 22, and Red when thinking about the RED era. Or AATW with the Believe era. It's just weird how people put more pressure on Gaga to do well, when in all honestly flops are a commonality in this industry.

BROSEIDON

WOW, why would people think P!nk has greater era than Taylor's? :confused:

Because Begin Again and Red only have such high peaks and sales because they were iTunes promo singles before the albums release.

Arturo

I think it's interesting how people magnify the HELL out of Gaga's flops, when in reality, ALL POP ARTISTS have flops. And a lot of them! Gaga has two in one era (not necessary uncommon) and people bring it up to this day when reflecting upon the BTW era. I don't see people talking about CKB or MD when thinking about the LOUD era, or Begin Again, 22, and Red when thinking about the RED era. Or AATW with the Believe era. It's just weird how people put more pressure on Gaga to do well, when in all honestly flops are a commonality in this industry.

I know. It's even worse when fans doing it. Leave that childish crap for the Navy and Kats. But not here :wtf:

It's like 2 flops overshadow 3 hits :deadbanana:

Because Begin Again and Red only have such high peaks and sales because they were iTunes promo singles before the albums release.

True. But considering Red's position on iTunes, it'll go from Platinum to 2x Platinum slowly but surely. 

Pop Art

That just shows how high GaGa's standards are, which isn't a bad thing really. (By the way, I really don't mean to ignite that age old spark, but Judas wasn't a flop.  :awkney:)

My REVISED predictions: 

Selena: 80K-110K. 

Miley: 150K-200K. 

Britney: 250K-350K. 

Gaga: 650K-850K. 

Katy: 200K-300K. 

Rihanna: Same as Katy. 

Beyonce: 300K-500K [if it has a smash lead single, then 500K, lower the maximum to 400K if there's no smash single].

Mariah: 150K-200K. 

:emma: Seems about right.

ryhanna

I agree, but it says a lot about Gaga's level of success. When people freak out over 2 'meh' singles, obviously it's not something that people expect for her. Hopefully we won't be as caught up in flop singles in the future. :hehe:

My REVISED predictions: 

Beyonce: 300K-500K [if it has a smash lead single, then 500K, lower the maximum to 400K if there's no smash single].

This seems right on the ball

HOTRODSGAGA

My REVISED predictions:

Oh come on you're overreacting :p

CiCi flopped because her album leaked when my mother was still a teenager :laughga:

I agree, but it says a lot about Gaga's level of success. When people freak out over 2 'meh' singles, obviously it's not something that people expect for her. Hopefully we won't be as caught up in flop singles in the future. :hehe:

It's like that kid in class who consistently gets straight As. They're held to much higher standards because clearly they are superior to their contemporaries.

:awkney:

Arturo

Hopefully not.

It's like that kid in class who consistently gets straight As. They're held to much higher standards because clearly they are superior to their contemporaries.

:awkney:

who 

Oh come on you're overreacting :P

CiCi flopped because her album leaked when my mother was still a teenager :laughga:

Nah. I just took off my stan goggles for a second and looked at REALITY. :laughga: What I usually post as predictions is what I hope they would sell, but I usually am wrong so those predictions seem more accurate, imo. 

__________________________________________________________________________________

71 Britney Spears - Ooh La La (From "The Smurfs 2")

britney.gif

Edited by Ozzy8923

BROSEIDON

Oh come on you're overreacting :P

:deadbanana: