💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - Track "Applause" here!

Americano

Featured Posts

Arturo

I think Taylor is done. She's already gotten lost in the shuffle and she'll continue to do so while the other hitmakers (Gaga, Katy, Britney, etc.) begin to make their comebacks. 

Taylor isn't much of a competitor when there's intense competition. At least not sales/chart wise. But as long as she continues to release albums when there's basically no competition, she'll continue to have strong eras. 

I think she'll be done after EHC.

It's #181 on iTunes and will no doubt rise.

After that song, I'm sure she's done with releasing singles. 

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dangerous Man

• Klou

• AURA

• Arturo

Top Posters In This Topic

nick4bty

Technically done, but I don't think EHC is going to go any farther than 22 went. Probably slightly worse. 

Arturo

Technically done, but I don't think EHC is going to go any farther than 22 went. Probably slightly worse. 

Well it's a ballad, so I don't think it'll do as bad as a trash bubblegum pop song.

Runway

Is anyone relevant releasing albums next week?

mariah pushed back her album so selena may have a #1 :excited2:

Edited by Runway

BROSEIDON

She can't be done! The epic Slay Slay Slay needs to be the final single

Pop Art

Do y'all think Taylor will get another hit with that Ed song?

Her era so far:

1. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together: #1 (3x Platinum)

2, Begin Again: #7 (Platinum)

3. I Knew You Were Trouble: #2 (4x Platinum)

4. 22: #20 (Platinum)

5. Red: #6 (Platinum) ****that was its promo single peak. it was sent to country radio and is currently rising

6. Everything Has Changed: #67***SO FAR

So can it? 

But anyways, to answer your question, no I don't see it going anywhere. The only singles that have really given her any success were the ones produced by Max Martin and Shellback (We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together, I Knew You Were Trouble, and 22), and even then, the last one was less of a success than the other two. (It was still a moderate success, but it was major step down to the two before it.) Now that she's run out of those pop-friendly singles, I don't see her having any more single success.

BROSEIDON

Is anyone relevant releasing albums next week?

mariah pushed back her album so selena may have a #1 :excited2:

Mariah takin Nicki's advice and keepin an eye out for Selener  :derpga:

nick4bty

Mariah could've slaughtered Selena. I'm kind of worried for her. Seems like things aren't really going well for her at the moment. Her album is currently unschedule, she's having label troubles, and she's already lost the momentum from #Beautiful

Edited by nick4bty

nick4bty

Has RCA not sent True Love to pop radio yet? It's already #20 on HAC and steadily increasing, but there's no sign of it on pop. Which is strange . . . normally singles get sent to pop radio first. Even though P!nk is basically the Queen of HAC. 

Pop Art

774. Lady GaGa - Poker Face

1045. Lady GaGa - Bad Romance

1176. Lady GaGa & Colby O'Donis - Just Dance

RISE.  :cry:

Arturo

774. Lady GaGa - Poker Face

1045. Lady GaGa - Bad Romance

1176. Lady GaGa & Colby O'Donis - Just Dance

RISE.  :cry:

Poker Face is at a much better position than it has been in weeks. Maybe those 27,000 copies will come faster than we think :excited2:

Pop Art

Has RCA not sent True Love to pop radio yet? It's already #20 on HAC and steadily increasing, but there's no sign of it on pop. Which is strange . . . normally singles get sent to pop radio first. Even though P!nk is basically the Queen of HAC. 

It gets sent to Pop Radio on July 23. Meanwhile, it's current iTunes position is 351.

Poker Face is at a much better position than it has been in weeks. Maybe those 27,000 copies will come faster than we think :excited2:

Please let that happen.   And then Just Dance too, so I can boast that she's the only solo artist to have two digital singles sell over 7 million copies. (You can say the same thing now, but replace it with 6 million.)

Can't believe I predicted over 100K for Ciara. :rip: 

LAWD. Let me keep my predictions cute when Britney comes around later this year. 

Arturo

Can't believe I predicted over 100K for Ciara. :rip:

LAWD. Let me keep my predictions cute when Britney comes around later this year. 

:lmao: