💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - Track "Applause" here!

Americano

Featured Posts

Gaga could attend and some rumors are spreading that Britney will be going there to announce her Vegas residency. I've said this before in other forums, but her team will probably [or I hope they'd be smart enough] to capitalize on that announcement to announce the residency and the lead single at the same time. So don't be surprised if Britney will be coming late September. They seem to be emulating the Circus release dates, and Womanizer was released Sep. 30, 2008 so I predict the lead single for this record will come out the same day of this year [also a Monday] and they'll announce it on the iHeart Radio festival. ESPECIALLY since it's taking place in Vegas. It's pretty perfect, really. 

Agreed. I hope they really do it. Like you've said, the timing couldn't be more perfect - and extremely beneficial for Britney. 

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dangerous Man

• Klou

• AURA

• Arturo

Top Posters In This Topic

Dangerous Man

So how is Selena's new album? Any chance that it'll surpass DEMI 1st week sales? :ohno:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

VforVendetta

Would you guys be here for a collaboration between Britney & Gaga for Brit's new album? I personally would be here for it! :legend:

Edited by VforVendetta

Arturo

So how is Selena's new album? Any chance that it'll surpass DEMI 1st week sales? :ohno:

I wouldn't be if it surpasses DEMI's sales in its entirety :toofloppy:

I wouldn't be if it surpasses DEMI's sales in its entirety :toofloppy:

I'm actually seeing it. And rooting for it. 

VERY impressed with it

it sounds really good to be fair to her

Would you guys be here for a collaboration between Britney & Gaga for Brit's new album? I personally would be here for it! :legend:

ya why not :)

Edited by Annie

AUDIO: 30 seconds of Justin Bieber's new song HEARTBREAKER, as featured in his new fragrance ad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JkTglMaemwI

EW. Sounds predictable. 

Duh. :hor: But on Britney's album not Gaga's. Gaga seems to be very independent with her own work and she likes to promote back and forth, so if it ever was released, Britney probably wouldn't even want to show up to the video and no less perform it, so I don't want her on ARTPOP,  but I'd LOVE Gaga on Britney's album. Could help boost her sales a bit and gain some interest for it, tbh. 

Overall Audience Impressions

Position / Change / Artist / Song Title / AI / Change / Spins / Change

154 +5 IMAGINE DRAGONS Demons 12.115 +0.326 2494 +92

iTunes Top 200

Position / Artist / Song Title

#46 Imagine Dragons - Demons

It has been a slow climb for the past weeks or so. I really hope this smashes right after Radioactive.  

VforVendetta

EW. Sounds predictable. 

Duh. :hor: But on Britney's album not Gaga's. Gaga seems to be very independent with her own work and she likes to promote back and forth, so if it ever was released, Britney probably wouldn't even want to show up to the video and no less perform it, so I don't want her on ARTPOP,  but I'd LOVE Gaga on Britney's album. Could help boost her sales a bit and gain some interest for it, tbh. 

Yes, it will be a legendary collaboration!

As Long As You Love Me and BAAB were stan-worthy, though. GREAT songs. '

Don't know what the hell happened after that, though.