Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - Track "Applause" here!

Americano

Featured Posts

HOTRODSGAGA

Blurred lines sounds REALLY good on good earphones /offtopic.

Doesn't explain these exceptional  radio updates.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dangerous Man

• Klou

• AURA

• Arturo

Top Posters In This Topic

Kermit the frog

I think BL will loose power in a couple of weeks, hopefully.

I seriously don't get it, can someone explain me what's so mindblowing about that song to be #1 for so long?

It's different and catchy.

And has hot b---hes in the video + pharell is cool.

The beat is very similar to give it 2 me by madonna tho... :awkney:

Doesn't explain these exceptional  radio updates.

It's cool and it's about s-x. It will fade away soon, I promise.

It's different and catchy.

And has hot b---hes in the video + pharell is cool.

The beat is very similar to give it 2 me by madonna tho... :awkney:

Well, I just hope it fades when Gaga's single debuts.

Kermit the frog

Well, I just hope it fades when Gaga's single debuts.

Interscope will do everything to push gaga's single to success, I don't imagine it failing to go #1 under any circumstance.

Edited by Kermit the frog

Interscope will do everything to push gaga's single to success, I don't imagine it failing to go #1 under any circumstance.

I think this time around Interscope will do a better promotion plan. ;)

Mariano

The akward moment when I think that it's the best song on the TD and it performed the worst... :toofloppy:

:clap:

I also want Dark Paradise to meet success in the US! :emo:

Well It's definitely a good song but radio somehow helps Katy with her sales :X I Can't at Gaga selling more than LFN and TOTGA with some of her songs while getting way less radio support :X

WarriorPrince

I seriously don't get it, can someone explain me what's so mindblowing about that song to be #1 for so long?

Basically Blurred Lines is a chart monster like Thrift Shop, Call Me Maybe, Somebody That I Used To Know and We Found Love.

You can't compete with that.

VforVendetta

Basically Blurred Lines is a chart monster like Thrift Shop, Call Me Maybe, Somebody That I Used To Know and We Found Love.

Unless Gaga releases another chart monster like PokerFace or BR and snatches their waves! :legend:

Well It's definitely a good song but radio somehow helps Katy with her sales :X I Can't at Gaga selling more than LFN and TOTGA with some of her songs while getting way less radio support :X

IKR!!! :nails:

Imagine Lana cockblocking Gaga's single :teehee:

Yas queen Lana :legend:
I wont listen to selegend's leak :redface:

It's a great album, though it has lots of fillers..

Can't compete with these songs at their peak. Bieber's lead single was denied #1, because Gotye song was peaking then.

However, Blurred Lines is peaking now, not in 5 weeks. Remember how big CMM was last June and July, but by mid-August it was little competition for Taylor's single.

Kermit the frog

One thing we have to be ready for is that the single gets a lot of attention in first 2-3 weaks and then disappears. BTW had the huge ammount of hype + it was an anthem for LGBT and bullied, this time the success purely relies on the quality of the song.

GagaMyBlood95

One thing we have to be ready for is that the single gets a lot of attention in first 2-3 weaks and then disappears. BTW had the huge ammount of hype + it was an anthem for LGBT and bullied, this time the success purely relies on the quality of the song.

yeah, I agree! I really want for the lead single to LAST!

Blurred Lines is selling over 400K AGAIN :lmao: That has to be a record for selling over 400K that many weeks in a row. The song is already bigger than anything from 2012 and could potentially be the biggest song of the last few years :smh:

Mariano

You can actually ... Lady Gaga's lead single will most likely be chart monster as well ...  RITD and PRA competed pretty fine and then Moves Like Jagger vs Someone Like You as well ... If there were other big hits right now BL wouldn't be getting 4-5M updates now ..  WCS is a bop and etc but It's nowhere near that big of a hit and It's number 2 for weeks ...