đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - Track "Applause" here!

Americano

Featured Posts

Mariano

Inb4 Katy releases her lead single the following week.

They will also talk about how it didn't hit #1

Exactly what I was thinking since yesterday .. That Gaga may release the single before the VMAs (1 or 2 weeks) and then Katy perform her lead single at the VMAs and release It right after ... :rip: but I am not worrying about that ...

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dangerous Man

• Klou

• AURA

• Arturo

Top Posters In This Topic

artpopmess

Exactly what I was thinking since yesterday .. That Gaga may release the single before the VMAs (1 or 2 weeks) and then Katy perform her lead single at the VMAs and release It right after ... :rip: but I am not worrying about that ...

I don't believe Gaga will have any problem with her single's chart success because this time around she has streaming on her side

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

On a random side note, FF is $2.99 on Amazon if anyone is interested. :hor: 

And Nov.11 is a perfect date. She shall scalp accordingly.

Britney is coming Dec. 2 or last week of November after Thanksgiving. Bookmark me. 

CrownClown

From what I can see from the ARTPOP Promo Picture, ARTPOP will be a BRIGHTFUL era (not only the song, but the visuals, etc), as opposed to TFM/BTW.
I CAN'T WAIT!!

Pure Adrenaline

Inb4 Katy releases her lead single the following week.

then will be more than obvious who is comping and who is the one slaying..... I'll be here forthe blackash Kett would take though  :ohwell:

That doesn't matter, especially in the first week when you still have to build up radio airplay; there are opportunities to hit #1 later

and good single sales > a #1 song

well it matters for Kett since she's the female MJ and all she's ever wnating and her team is going for are those #1's  :teehee:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Dawson

So will it be premiered on something like Ryan Seacrest on the 19th, then available to download immediately, or? :ohno:

Omg :cry: It's finally happening, guys :excited:

Am I the only one who thinks it's weird she didn't announce it on Twitter? :huh:

Mariano

Omg :cry: It's finally happening, guys :excited:

Am I the only one who thinks it's weird she didn't announce it on Twitter? :huh:

It's a bit weird but she may update her twitter with the lead single cover art... You know she still has to announce the Lead Single name and Artwork so ..

MANiCURE1295

PERFECT PROMOTION. Right before Black Friday and the holiday season! Gaga coming for weaves!!

WHAT'S THE LEAD SINGLE GONNA BE!?!?!? So much excitment!

WarriorPrince

She is gonna release the single on a Monday and the album in November.. Such a wise choice!

It's gonna smash on the charts and sales.  :legend:

GagaMyBlood95

I still can't really believe what is happening  :cry:  I am so f***** happy right now!

The lead single for sure will hit n.1, for the second I am not so sure, but If she plays her cards right, she could do it!

Freddy

Just saw the single will be released on a MONDAY and not a friday a la Born This Way / Judas.

Great chances to be #1 in USA/UK :')