💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - Track "Applause" here!

Americano

Featured Posts

Crazy Kids averaged #33 in digital sales last week. The song definitely has a greater reception than C'mon.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dangerous Man

• Klou

• AURA

• Arturo

Top Posters In This Topic

nick4bty

Crazy Kids averaged #33 in digital sales last week. The song definitely has a greater reception than C'mon.

C'mon averaged slightly higher in its peak, but its airplay was more than triple that of CK, so I definitely agree. I don't understand why radio is so slow in adding it. 

Is this gurl the new Ke$ha?

she's this month  featured artist in MTV push. I kinda like the song, though I'm not sure if she's a rapper or a singer. But I think she's a rapper. 

or maybe she's also a la Nicki Minaj.

She's not the new Ke$ha.

She's a rapper and her voice isn't as great as Ke$ha's.

She's an Australian and a rapper. Listen to her EP "Glory" if you're interested to check her music. That EP is amazing. Though I doubt it because you're too busy listening to your generic faves.  :redface: 

Jk. 

:hug:

Right Now just entered top 20 on pop radio, so it's jump on iTunes makes sense now.

Pop Art

Hot Digital Songs: #115 @iamwill & @BritneySpears, Scream & Shout 16,609 (3,206,647 total)

Britney's impact.  :worship:

Arturo

The 'Unapologetic' era so far:
1. Diamonds 3,066,494 

2. Stay 3,404,122 

3. Pour It Up 1,196,027 

4. Right Now 209,516
Total Official Single Sales: 7,876,159

Wow, Right Now has a lot of catching up to do.
Also, Unapologetic's first 4 singles have failed to outsell Gaga's first 4 singles from "Born This Way" so far :coffee:

Edited by Arturo

i dont see why she wouldnt release the album in time for grammy nomination? i guess she could have it for the neeext grammy, but then it will probably be harder to win album of the year which i see no competition in so far 

tumblr_mnhnu1JOSn1r6fm6zo1_500.gif

JT is competition.

artpopmess

Especially with Eminem and 1D releasing. Britney, Beyonce, Rihanna, J.Lo, Mariah, Miley and the like aren't a threat to her but those 2 are. They've proven that they can definitely get those rack in those first week sales and LONGEVITY. 

My main concern is rooted in the release weeks. I don't want to see 2 big names facing off for the top spot. It's so messy. 

Eminem is signed to Interscope. There is no way they are gonna let him and Gaga release their albums on the same week. 

Edited by artpopmess
don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

nick4bty

Even though I love Britney, Beyonce, Rihanna, Mariah, etc., I would love to see one of them and Gaga release on the same day. Gaga would blow them out of the water.

But they are fairly easy to guess, in terms of sales. The only real wildcard is Katy. Teenage Dream debuted wayyyyyyy below expectations, but it went on to sell over 2.5 million. There's really no guessing how her next album would debut - could be high because of her TD success, or could be low just because, well, it's Katy. 

Pop Art

Also, Unapologetic's first 4 singles have failed to outsell Gaga's first 4 singles from "Born This Way" so far :coffee:

And they won't. Yet people will still call Unapologetic a success and Born This Way a failure.

chris777

And they won't. Yet people will still call Unapologetic a success and Born This Way a failure.

lol r u sure? 

GP don't care about who sold more, they only want catchy songs and good albums to buy. Fans are the ones who do the most.

BTW did amazing and Unapologetic did fine (to me)

Edited by chris777

Pure Adrenaline

the top 3 albums in sale are such a JOKE...the first has 500k + debut and and #3 is at 15 k this is like ....they have like 98% difference in sales and they are just one spot difference in possition ....this is miserable. In few years will look back at this numbers and think that this was big sales where probably the top sellers of the year will be with 500k sales  :smh:  :messga:

and people thought that BTW was FLOP, rihanna with her 4 single and it's still under the BTW(song) WW sales, and her last 2 albums combined catch up BTW's US sales  :awkney:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

BROSEIDON

:clap: :clap: :clap: and Ciara is #25 with Body Party, I'm Out #50 wow

So proud of Ci! :emo: I'm Out should get a massive jump next week as well with how well it's selling

Edited by aj91892

Mariano

I wonder if Robin could break the all-time record (Mariah's "One Sweet Day", 16 weeks)? 70% is MASSIVE, especially for a song that's been #1 for so long.

Gaga will definitely stop him ... first week, week after VMAs, week after the video on youtube come out...

BROSEIDON

Also about Ciara's album sales, I wouldn't rely too much on the prediction. Her label massively under shipped the album and are scrambling to send more copies to stores (especially Target) to stores. So it could bump up quite a bit by the end of the week or have a really steady second week.

Edited by aj91892