💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - Track "Applause" here!

Americano

Featured Posts

Guest Nichijou

Yup, she's slaying Who would've thought 2013 will bring all the Disney girls into the head of the charts :cry:

don't you think it's a little bit cheesy when someone posts a voice mail in the beginning of their song?  :redface:

although the song and the lyrics are quite nice, I still prefer slow down.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dangerous Man

• Klou

• AURA

• Arturo

Top Posters In This Topic

AURA

don't you think it's a little bit cheesy when someone posts a voice mail in the beginning of their song?  :redface:

although the song and the lyrics are quite nice, I still prefer slow down.

It maybe cheesy if there wasn't an agreement from the both implied parts, but maybe they agreed to do it so? :shrug:

In other news (sad ones tbh), Blurred Lines got a green update.

Guest Nichijou

It maybe cheesy if there wasn't an agreement from the both implied parts, but maybe they agreed to do it so? :shrug:

In other news (sad ones tbh), Blurred Lines got a green update.

I'm here for her smashing and selling well, she's a sweet and talented girl , but the whole thing with her kind of using him for hits would turn on her later on,  people will hold it against her and question her ability to get a hit without help from the beibs.

AURA

I'm here for her smashing and selling well, she's a sweet and talented girl , but the whole thing with her kind of using him for hits would turn on her later on,  people will hold it against her and question her ability to get a hit without help from the beibs.

Yup, that's right.

GlitterGrease

Yeah it's pretty disappointing. The tour makes stops in Monte Carlo this week and France next week. Both beautiful places to shoot a video. Literally doesn't need a storyline, just put on a huge party, play the song, and film her singing it lol

Pour It Up was such a smash and she missed that opportunity. I dont even think she wants to shoot a video for Right Now. This era was basically Stay. Diamonds is forgotten.

hausofmike

Go go go go go

LANA DEL REY – Summertime Sadness: 5.954 (+0.288)

Americano

Pour It Up was such a smash and she missed that opportunity. I dont even think she wants to shoot a video for Right Now. This era was basically Stay. Diamonds is forgotten.

Yup. All of Rihanna's eras have potential and then they fall apart since she stops caring.

Right Now is gonna die without a video soon just like Pour It Up did

Edited by Americano

GagaMyBlood95

Yup. All of Rihanna's eras have potential and then they fall apart since she stops caring.

Right Now is gonna die without a video soon just like Pour It Up did

exactly, but I think she doesn't even care so..

Mariano

She cares If her label cares... If they say she must film a video she will, If they say she must promote she will...  If they say she must work on a new album this year she will....

Edited by m1ro0o

chris777

exactly, but I think she doesn't even care so..

She doesn't manage herself. This things are up to her label and team

Americano

She doesn't manage herself. This things are up to her label and team

I'm sure she has some say.

The fact her eras always have like 1 memorable hit lately because she refuses to actually promote or put videos together can't only be her label's doing.

nick4bty

432 +24 PINK True Love f/Lily Allen 2.505 +0.216 142 +14 -- 432

Not a bad start. Radio stations were adding it early so RCA decided to move its official impact date up two weeks? Very smart move.