💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

US Charts Discussion - Track "Applause" here!

Americano

Featured Posts

Oh.. thanks.

Gonna listen to it if I got time, though I'm really excited now to hear it... like OMG!

Well, labels are paying radios anyway, so idc if they'll do that to streaming sites.

Btw, aren't you here for WCS though?

But don't be so hyped. It isn't as amazing as some are making it out to be. A Nicki collab would have been much better. :awesome:

so you're saying that this payola thing is common nowadays for labels?  :udidnt:

Yeah, I'm here for WCS. :party: It is the first time that Miley slayed me. I used to be indifferent with her on her cheesy days as a Disney-honed singer.  :awesome:  But tbh, I'm not liking the top 10 right now. Get Lucky is just boring and that Cups song, like really? Is that worthy of getting its high itunes position?

Thought you already slept.

:nails:

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dangerous Man

• Klou

• AURA

• Arturo

Top Posters In This Topic

Dangerous Man

Some songs get huge airplay when they aren't selling that much anymore which is a pain in the neck :nails:

yeah... :nails: 

If only TEOG was still selling strong during the time it got huge airplay, I bet it would peak higher.

Also, if the same happened to Bad Romance, it could reach the summit of the chart, oh well. :nails:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

yeah... :nails:

If only TEOG was still selling strong during the time it got huge airplay, I bet it would peak higher.

Also, if the same happened to Bad Romance, it could reach the summit of the chart, oh well. :nails:

TEOG debuted at #3 just because of the huge sales it got because it didn't have no airplay, it could have easily gone #1 if it was released to the radio that week :nails:

Dangerous Man

But don't be so hyped. It isn't as amazing as some are making it out to be. A Nicki collab would have been much better.

so you're saying that this payola thing is common nowadays for labels? 

Yeah, I'm here for WCS. It is the first time that Miley slayed me. I used to be indifferent with her on her cheesy days as a Disney-honed singer.   But tbh, I'm not liking the top 10 right now. Get Lucky is just boring and that Cups song, like really? Is that worthy of getting its high itunes position?

Thought you already slept.

Gonna read that tomorrow. ;) coz I'm going to sleep already after this. Ya know, it's Sunday tomorrow so...  :redface:

well, it's common like how other people here turn it to be. and I think they're right though. :nails: I got no evidence so you can judge me. :fan:

Me too! WCS have really turned me in to a Miley fan (not a stan though but still). It's my daily jam. :awesome: That's why I'm really rooting for it to hit #1. I really love Blurred Lines but it needs to give a chance to other deserving songs. :nails:

Get Lucky is a good song though so idc. Plus, it's already not a hindrance to Miley (not in radio songs though). 

K. nytie. ttyl. xoxo

MonsterOfSpain

Ffs I have to say, Can't Be Tamed is much better song than WCS.

Dangerous Man

TEOG debuted at #3 just because of the huge sales it got because it didn't have no airplay, it could have easily gone #1 if it was released to the radio that week :nails:

mte. Gaga should take notes next time. :nails:

Oh wait... I forgot streaming already counts. :awesome:

WarriorPrince

Hot Digital Songs: #40 @TaylorSwift13, “22†41,990 (1,503,945 total).

Even her flop is going 2x Platinum 

ikr so much better

WCS is legit trash. It made me stop staning for her.

mte. Gaga should take notes next time. :nails:

Oh wait... I forgot streaming already counts. :awesome:

This time Gaga is more likely to get better peaks since streaming counts and Gaga's streaming is very,very high

MonsterOfSpain

ikr so much better

I like WCS too but CBT is just.... perfect.

MonsterOfSpain

I like WCS better :nails:

K so now we're enemies :nails:

jk :derpga: but CBT is 1000 times better.

Gonna read that tomorrow. coz I'm going to sleep already after this. Ya know, it's Sunday tomorrow so... 

well, it's common like how other people here turn it to be. and I think they're right though. I got no evidence so you can judge me.

Me too! WCS have really turned me in to a Miley fan (not a stan though but still). It's my daily jam. That's why I'm really rooting for it to hit #1. I really love Blurred Lines but it needs to give a chance to other deserving songs.

Get Lucky is a good song though so idc. Plus, it's already not a hindrance to Miley (not in radio songs though). 

K. nytie. ttyl. xoxo

I see, so you'll be serving tomorrow. Goodluck darling, get dat promo in your community. :legend:

jk. lol. If I could only see you on how you will slay tomorrow.

A few more listens on it, I can say it will grow on me. I just kind of wished they choose another rapper to rent for the remix though.

oh, so you're becoming a fan of Disney stars lately? I see. :awesome: But I could understood you, if Miley will pull an edgy urban sound on her upcoming album, I think I might become a fan. I'm also rooting for it to hit #1, Blurred Lines is fine, but this excessive slayage is too much, other songs deserve to become #1 too.

Too bad Treasure sucked up all the 70's vibe that I can like so that's why I kind of didn't care for Get Lucky as I'm fed up with these 70's throwback sounds.

Goodnight. :hug:  Looks like wild Jude Matthew ran away too soon.  :derpga:

Even her flop is going 2x Platinum 

ikr so much better

It's funny how Miley stans dislike WCS and the non-Miley fans think WCS is amazing. 

K so now we're enemies :nails:

jk :derpga: but CBT is 1000 times better.

Billboard Hot 100 would like to disagree :ohwell:

MonsterOfSpain

Billboard Hot 100 would like to disagree :ohwell:

Harlem Shake topped Billboard so now Billboard can suck my dick :ohwell:

It's funny how Miley stans dislike WCS and the non-Miley fans think WCS is amazing. 

:wtf: Actually I'm not even his fan, I only listened a few songs from her. But CBT as a song and as a video is better than WCS.