Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

US Charts Discussion - Track "Applause" here!

Americano

Featured Posts

Americano

Bruno Mars got ridiculous radio updates super early, all of his rises are sketchy on Top 40. I really do think his label pays stations.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dangerous Man

• Klou

• AURA

• Arturo

Top Posters In This Topic

Bruno Mars got ridiculous radio updates super early, all of his rises are sketchy on Top 40. I really do think his label pays stations.

Well his success kinda come out of nowhere tbh. His songs are known but he reached a sudden success peak from nowhere with his latest release.

Americano

I knew Treasure would be a hit, it sounds like one, but still.

Whatever, doesn't surprise me from a label that discounts a song to try to get it to #1.

jhonyguy04

oh man, I thought Kesha was gonna fallop. her song is rising on itunes and radio again....

Americano

We all like talking about stars doing well or doing poorly, especially if we don't like someone that's struggling ( :P ), but repeated postings about how you WANT a singer to fail isn't the point of this thread... Just saying.

Edited by Americano

Pure Adrenaline

(Here we go again, the cycle of this thread.  :spin: )

Ehmm.. Jump will obviously jump-out the charts, so RN is a better choice imo. zSdqqLV.gif

Right now, what is important is Right Now (sounds redundant 8f70c6ea.gif

I still can't accept the fact that MTN wasn't top 10 hit  :nooo:

The cycle should be continued 

:derpga:  :omfgaga: 

Slayna thought....Miley could neveh wTvgw.jpg

also can someone update me on the 3rd official single by Macklemore....if BB turns out to be telling the truth and Same Love not being the 3rd single than....... :bunny:  White Walls or Jimmy Iovine must S-L-A-Y  :whitney:  :whitney:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Arturo

If Crazy Kids is a hit, that'll be a bit eerie.
Die Young = Born This Way (smash)

C'mon = Judas (Flop)

Crazy Kids = The Edge of Glory (hit)
:awkney:
Born This Way is the last era I could remember where the 1st and 3rd singles were hits while the 2nd single flopped :awkney:

Thirteen

Finally a good update for Crazy Kids, lol. And it's still rising little by little on iTunes. Hibernation hit! 

I can't believe how abominably HTNGU is performing on radio. It's tailor-made for radio, which is what makes it most disappointing. I really thought it would do better.

Happy for #Beautiful, though. Staying steady on iTunes and continuously rising on radio. It'll be a decent hit for Mariah, and at her age, her and her team should be thrilled she's still getting this much support from the GP. 

Fixed. :awkney:

Fizzy

19 Taylor Swift - 22

Its not going down i see  :awkney: 

Also it seems that We Can't Stop was suppose to be for Rihanna 

http://popcrush.com/miley-cyrus-we-cant-stop-rihanna/

Yup.. I saw this on ATRL. Stans coming for Smilers, mostly Selenators who were told by Smilers that her lead single was a RihJect! Lol ! :hehe:

:kisses:

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

Robin Thicke's Blurred Lines just sold 189k and 199k the last two week in the UK.

You realize that's per capita equivalent to over 900k sales in the US both weeks.

Thicke is officially the new Fun-Gotye-Carly-PSY-Macklemore.

Edited by craig

HOTRODSGAGA

If Crazy Kids is a hit, that'll be a bit eerie.

Die Young = Born This Way (smash)

C'mon = Judas (Flop)

Crazy Kids = The Edge of Glory (hit)

:awkney:

Born This Way is the last era I could remember where the 1st and 3rd singles were hits while the 2nd single flopped :awkney:

TTT

BROSEIDON

While 'We Can't Stop' was intended for Rihanna, it was never rejected by her like 'Come and Get It' was. They writers wanted it to be a lead single and Rihanna already had hers so they took it to Miley. Rihanna was never officially offered the song.

While 'We Can't Stop' was intended for Rihanna, it was never rejected by her like 'Come and Get It' was. They writers wanted it to be a lead single and Rihanna already had hers so they took it to Miley. Rihanna was never officially offered the song.

Umbrella and Toxic were rejected by others too before they were claimed by Rihanna and Britney.

The thing is, WCS sounds like something only Rihanna would do (among current radio acts), CAGI sounds like a good dance-pop song that a bunch of people might sing.