đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - Track "Applause" here!

Americano

Featured Posts

AURA

I hope RN flops. If they don't release Jump as a single, please focus on the November release :ohwell:

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dangerous Man

• Klou

• AURA

• Arturo

Top Posters In This Topic

Dangerous Man

Why are you hoping for RN to flop? It's not far from it though, there's no need to say it. :teehee:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

8. SELENA GOMEZ - Come & Get It: 87.086 (+ 2.104)

:worship2:  :legend:

nick4bty

Finally a good update for Crazy Kids, lol. And it's still rising little by little on iTunes. Sleeper hit! 

I can't believe how abominably HTNGU is performing on radio. It's tailor-made for radio, which is what makes it most disappointing. I really thought it would do better.

Happy for #Beautiful, though. Staying steady on iTunes and continuously rising on radio. It'll be a decent hit for Mariah, and at her age, her and her team should be thrilled she's still getting this much support from the GP. 

Fizzy

iTunes update:

6. Come & Get It - Selena Gomez (=) :party:

8. We Can't Stop - Miley Cyrus (-1) :(

:kisses:

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

Is this song ever gonna die on radio? It keeps getting little positive updates for months.  :laughga:

Because it's a really ****ing good and honest song ! I just love that one !

Also I really start to like Locked Out of Heaven (after all that time) ! I understand why Gaga said it was one of the best pop/rock song lately. With good headphone you can like it a lot more !

Americano

Finally a good update for Crazy Kids, lol. And it's still rising little by little on iTunes. Sleeper hit! 

I can't believe how abominably HTNGU is performing on radio. It's tailor-made for radio, which is what makes it most disappointing. I really thought it would do better.

Happy for #Beautiful, though. Staying steady on iTunes and continuously rising on radio. It'll be a decent hit for Mariah, and at her age, her and her team should be thrilled she's still getting this much support from the GP. 

:lmao:

AURA

Why are you hoping for RN to flop? It's not far from it though, there's no need to say it. :teehee:

Because it's too generic. Rihrih you have a good fanbase, time to do something different

Slow Down the gerenicness Rihductive :awkney:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGEf8dXN2sU

Edited by Renegade

BROSEIDON

By radio updates and iTunes it seems that if anything were to block Treasure from the top spot, it'll be Blurred Lines. Who would have expected that :smh: