Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

US Charts Discussion - Track "Applause" here!

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dangerous Man

• Klou

• AURA

• Arturo

Top Posters In This Topic

I think she can release a second single in December as long as it's BEFORE the album is out. That's the only way it'll work! Circus was released a week before the album and opened to good digital sales [212K] and debuted in the top 3 and reached #1 on Pop in March. 

Don't forget Eminem is coming, too, and Britney is basically guaranteed for September. They're emulating Circus release dates this time around. 

We have Eminem, Rihanna, Britney, Beyonce, Mariah, Miley, possibly Katy, JT, hell, maybe even Bieber since he's been teasing about that Heartbreaker song for a while and 1D which will definitely release their album in the fall, too. It's SO crowded this fall season, God only knows who'll come out on top. 

Anything Could Happen went platinum this week :bunny:

WHO THE **** IS BUYING CRUISE WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU

Katy and Taylor stans :king:

BROSEIDON

I think she can release a second single in December as long as it's BEFORE the album is out. That's the only way it'll work! Circus was released a week before the album and opened to good digital sales [212K] and debuted in the top 3 and reached #1 on Pop in March. 

Don't forget Eminem is coming, too, and Britney is basically guaranteed for September. They're emulating Circus release dates this time around. 

We have Eminem, Rihanna, Britney, Beyonce, Mariah, Miley, possibly Katy, JT, hell, maybe even Bieber since he's been teasing about that Heartbreaker song for a while and 1D which will definitely release their album in the fall, too. It's SO crowded this fall season, God only knows who'll come out on top. 

Gaga may have screwed herself over big time. There was NO album competition this summer. Now she's going to have all that :smh:

Gaga may have screwed herself over big time. There was NO album competition this summer. Now she's going to have all that :smh:

It would do wonders for her if she blows them out of the water :whitney:

well, i guess Tunnel Vision is only for Europe after all

Edited by Math

chris777

Is Rihanna confirmed for new music this year?!

Not sure, but the tour ends in November

VforVendetta

9. Same Love - 114,000 (1,052,000 total)

PLATINUM :clap:

I  think that it can reach x2 platinum with sales aporxim between 2.000.000 - 2.300.000

Edited by VforVendetta

Americano

Blurred Lines has already taught the entire music industry something this year though, so..

It has crushed everyone and everything for the entire summer so far.

artpopmess

Stop underestimating Gaga. She's still a powerful force when it comes to albums especially. If ARTPOP is as good as the haus claims she has nothing to fear. 

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

WarriorPrince

.It would do wonders for her if she blows them out of the water :whitney:

This. Her only competition out of those is Eminem. He can crack a 1M debut with no problem.

Maybe also 1D. They can block her album in the UK and maybe in the US. They debuted with 540k in the US last time so...