Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

US Charts Discussion - Track "Applause" here!

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dangerous Man

• Klou

• AURA

• Arturo

Top Posters In This Topic

Pop Art

Why can't the US and UK release singles at the same time?

Β 

Because the formulas for the US and UK charts are very different apparently. The US formula seems to favor slow growth of a song, while the UK formula seems to favor quick success. Because of this, songs in the UK are released later. That's my understanding of it at least.Β  :shrug:

The Stranger

Because the formulas for the US and UK charts are very different apparently. The US formula seems to favor slow growth of a song, while the UK formula seems to favor quick success. Because of this, songs in the UK are released later. That's my understanding of it at least.Β  :shrug:

Doesn't it take more sales in the UK for a song to top the charts?

Pop Art

Doesn't it take more sales in the UK for a song to top the charts?

Β 

I'm...not too sure to be honest.Β  :sweat:Β That would kind of make sense though, since that would explain why songs there are released to radio beforehand - to garner a greater amount of sales once released digitally.

The Stranger

I'm...not too sure to be honest.Β  :sweat:Β That would kind of make sense though, since that would explain why songs there are released to radio beforehand - to garner a greater amount of sales once released digitally.

It must be rough being a Music fan in the UK.

SomethingMore

I really thought Treause would expose Bruno even more and help his album pass 2 million copies in the US, but with every day passing, less and less chance of that happening.

Β 

Pink will for sure have the biggest era. Tbh I doubt even Gaga would do better.Β 

Edited by SomethingMore

The Stranger

I really thought Treause would expose Bruno even more and help his album pass 2 million copies in the US, but with every day passing, less and less chance of that happening.

It's still such a good song tho :flutter:

Arturo

Β 

Pink will for sure have the biggest era. Tbh I doubt even Gaga would do better.Β 

Maybe it's because of that video that looks like it came out before Madonna even had a single out.

Bruno could be much more successful singles wise if he actually gave a crap about his vids.

Ozzy8923

Β 

Gaga can do better. I mean, the first 2 singles are easy to surpass. JGMAR is really the hard one to overcome but I think Gaga's lead single can match it.Β 

Β 

As far as album sales are concerned, Gaga would fall into the same plane around the 4m-5m mark.Β 

Β 

And she already has the edge on touring and streaming.Β 

Edited by Ozzy8923

CrownClown

This song should be sent to radioΒ 

Β 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmcdLOjGVzw

It's a nice song and could get a little more attention since there's Ariana Grande in it.... but he has WAY better singles from his last album (Underwater, Celebrate, Origin of Love)

AURA

Maybe it's because of that video that looks like it came out before Madonna even had a single out.

Β 

:lmao: So true it's sad :ohno:

GagaMyBlood95

Jay-Z taking the top 10 spot from Zedd :deadbanana::lmao:

Noo

Americano

Not gonna lie, I stopped rooting for Zedd when he unleashed that nasty attitude of his on Gaga's fans.Β 

Americano

What's going on with JT's single? Is it anywhere on iTunes?... Or what