Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

US Charts Discussion - Track "Applause" here!

Americano

Featured Posts

So, do you think that WCS remix will help the song to hit #1?

It will boost up sales but the gap of sales between Blurred Lines and WCS is quite big so I don't think it will help much

Edited by HAMLET

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dangerous Man

• Klou

• AURA

• Arturo

Top Posters In This Topic

GagaMyBlood95

Doesn't deserve to tho

Idk, I like the song, It's catchy, but it's not THAT big of a deal tho...

Dangerous Man

It will boost up sales but the gap of sales between Blurred Lines and WCS is quite big so I don't think it will help much

Realistically, you're right. :(

If only radio will eat the song up. I mean WCS's strong point is on streaming. Ugh.... I need Billboard now to increase the percentage of streaming and I want it to be greater that radios.. :grr:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

If only radio will eat the song up. I mean WCS's strong point is on streaming. Ugh.... I need Billboard now to increase the percentage of streaming and I want it to be greater that radios.. :grr:

Radio updates are being positive, it will eventually get a nice peak in the radio songs chart. I just hope that when that happens, sells aren't low :laughga: 

I think it's very difficult for WCS to go #1, which is something that really bugs me because I can't stand BL

Mariano

WCS don't have a chance against a song that is selling 350-400k and getting 3-4M updates on radio ... Blurred lines is the biggest smash since TS

AURA

WCS don't have a chance against a song that is selling 350-400k and getting 3-4M updates on radio ... Blurred lines is the biggest smash since TS

Yup

lolz.. I'm not a rare pokemon. You can find me anywhere in GGD.. :smh:

But on topic, is that so? I haven't listened to it though. But if it's that the case then I'll def. like it. ya know, I'm always here for urban miley so... :lala:

Well you'll always be a rare pokemon to me that I need to catch whenever I spotted you, darling.  :hor: 

I can say that the rapping is decent though I haven't paid attention to the lyrics.  :hehe:  But I cannot imagine it becoming popular. First the song on its own is fine and second, the GP doesn't know who the fuq is this Khia b****.  :flop:

If Billboard will increase the weight of streaming, then it would be sort of unreliable because the songs that the DJs are spinning by themselves will given more merits and at the same time..

Artists using payola will always guarantee a hit.

:teehee:

Robotboy

i really thought aviciis song was a sure smash in the US. it is in the rest of the world + it has country in it :dead: maybe it will pick up soon?

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

ughhh Blurred Lines is annoying me so much why can';t it just disappear and let Miley go number 1 already

Mariano

i really thought aviciis song was a sure smash in the US. it is in the rest of the world + it has country in it :dead: maybe it will pick up soon?

I'd be happy If Wake me up becomes a hit :X It's better than Clarity and I need your love, Feel so close and etc..  In my opinion ...

AURA

ughhh Blurred Lines is annoying me so much why can';t it just disappear and let Miley go number 1 already

:tea:

Pop Art

698. Lady GaGa - Poker Face

934. Lady GaGa - Bad Romance

1006. Lady GaGa & Colby O'Donis - Just Dance

1283. Lady GaGa - Born This Way

Can't wait to see these higher soon due to ARTPOP promotion!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

106. Kendrick Lamar - Bitch, Don’t Kill My Vibe (feat. JAY Z) [Remix]

476. Kendrick Lamar - Bitch, Don’t Kill My Vibe

507. Kendrick Lamar - Bitch, Don’t Kill My Vibe (feat. Emeli Sandé) [Remix]

If only they had actually released the one with GaGa on it - I'm sure it would have charted much higher.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

164. Lana Del Rey - Summertime Sadness

1041. Lana Del Rey - Summertime Sadness (Ibiza Sessions 2013 Edit) [Cedric Gervais Remix]

I don't know if the remix tumbled down or was deleted and re-added, but it's a lot lower than it was yesterday.

Edited by The Night

Dangerous Man

Radio updates are being positive, it will eventually get a nice peak in the radio songs chart. I just hope that when that happens, sells aren't low :laughga:

I think it's very difficult for WCS to go #1, which is something that really bugs me because I can't stand BL

a la Gaga, yes? :smh:

Well you'll always be a rare pokemon to me that I need to catch whenever I spotted you, darling.  :hor: 

I can say that the rapping is decent though I haven't paid attention to the lyrics.   But I cannot imagine it becoming popular. First the song on its own is fine and second, the GP doesn't know who the fuq is this Khia b****. 

If Billboard will increase the weight of streaming, then it would be sort of unreliable because the songs that the DJs are spinning by themselves will given more merits and at the same time..

Artists using payola will always guarantee a hit.

:teehee:

Oh.. thanks. :hor:

Gonna listen to it if I got time, though I'm really excited now to hear it... like OMG!

Well, labels are paying radios anyway, so idc if they'll do that to streaming sites. :nails:

Btw, aren't you here for WCS though?

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Thirteen

I'd be happy If Wake me up becomes a hit :X It's better than Clarity and I need your love, Feel so close and etc.. In my opinion ...

I think that song is way too ramdom to be a hit. FSC is WAY better than it.

Right Now #97 new peak :party:

a la Gaga, yes? :smh:

Some songs get huge airplay when they aren't selling that much anymore which is a pain in the neck :nails: