'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - Track "Applause" here!

Americano

Featured Posts

AURA

Never :lolgaga:

:teehee:

Β 

I'll agree with you :P Though I wish he was the one who appears naked :hor:

Edited by Renegade

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dangerous Man

• Klou

• AURA

• Arturo

Top Posters In This Topic

Thirteen

Tunnel Vision is awful. I liked Mirrors and even S&T a bit, but this is just boring and way too long.

Arturo

393. Justin Timberlake - Tunnel Vision

Β 

Those t*****s seem to be working. Just put some vag in a video and the song is guaranteed #1.

:lmao:

GagaMyBlood95

I don't really like Tunnel Vision tho... He had better songs on the album

Tunnel Vision is awful. I liked Mirrors and even S&T a bit, but this is just boring and way too long.

:yes:

i think SS has potential tbhΒ 

It still can get a good spot in the real BB Hot 100Β 

Klou

Lana has a hit on her hands if this song gets enough radio support. That is pretty high for only 4M AI.

Fizzy

Summertime Sadness is awesome.. I like the original better than that remix. Which is the one being played on Radio?? :)

β€œThe scars on my mind are on Replay”

wiltedbliss

2. Miley Cyrus - We Can't Stop

Β 

Radio :

Pop:

21. Miley Cyrus - We Can't Stop - 23.923 (+1.368)

Β 

Overall:

69 (+9). Miley Cyrus - We Can't Stop - 27.954 (+1.429)

Ozzy8923

After a few stumbles, Grammy-winning Pop singer Ciara will release her fifth album Ciara, July 5, 2013. The album is lead by the R&B smash "Body Party", which is Ciara first Top 40 hit in more than 4 years. Ciara is currently rehearsing for her tour with Chris Brown and promoting her new album which is expected to sale 101,000-125,000 copies in its first week.

Β 

Her last album Basic Instincts released in 2010 performed abysmally selling only 37,000 in it first week and ultimately only selling only 116,000 album domestically. However Ciara seems to be reinvigorated by her new relationship with Hip Hop star Future. Ciara focused much of that energy in writing and recording this album, she personally co-wrote four of the ten songs on the LP.

Β 

The sultry songstress stole the show at 2013 BET Awards after debuting her Nicki Minaj assisted video "I'm Out" and performing the new single along with her # 1 single "Body Party". Ciara's performance was highly praised and become a trending topic on Twitter.

Β 

The former Princess of Crunk has stiff competition for the # 1 spot, Rap icon Jay-Z is expected to sale 500,000-750,000 copies of his new album Magna Carta... Holy Grail .

Β 

Billboard will have the officially tally of the albums next Wednesday on July 17.

Congrats Ci! :clap:

Edited by Ozzy8923

Dangerous Man

Miley being blocked at #2 because of Blurred Lines reminds me (for some odd reason) of Bad Romance being blocked at #2 because of Tik Tok :awkney:

Please no. :ohno:

Β 

---

Β 

Β 

but I'm really wondering now why Blurred isn't at least decreasing by 10%, I mean the #2 song is still selling half of it. Never saw an incredible success like that before, it's already 2 weeks and still nothing is changing.

I don't really like Tunnel Vision tho... He had better songs on the album

That Girl screams for being a single. :yes:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."