πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - Track "Applause" here!

Americano

Featured Posts

VforVendetta

okay, but on topic, who among the artists in H100 top 10 you're rooting also?

Well, Mirrors but it is fading now. I also like Miley Cyrus but I don't like we can't stop, most comebacks have been dissapointing for me the last 2 years including Xtina, JT, Cher( her chart performance, I loved WW), Mariah Carey and now Miley Cirus. The only comeback that I liked was Bruno's and P!nk's but I don't like treasure. I was a fan of Bruno's last 2 singles though and especially LOOF. I am also happy with Ariana's success eventhough I don't like the song a lot because I thing that she has talent and that she can come up with something much bigger in the future. I also support P!nks third single but I don't think that it is a very promising one...

Edited by VforVendetta

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dangerous Man

• Klou

• AURA

• Arturo

Top Posters In This Topic

VforVendetta

373. P!nk - True Love (feat. Lily Allen)

I can't see it become even a top 30 hit tbh!

Edited by VforVendetta

Dangerous Man

Well, Mirrors but it is fading now. I also like Miley Cyrus but I don't like we can't stop, most comebacks have been dissapointing for me the last 2 years including Xtina, JT, Cher( her chart performance, I loved WW), Mariah Carey and now Miley Cirus. The only comeback that I liked was Bruno's and P!nk's but I don't like treasure. I was a fan of Bruno's last 2 singles though and especially LOOF. I am also happy with Ariana's success eventhough I don't like the song a lot because I thing that she has talent and that she can come up with something much bigger in the future. I also support P!nks third single but I don't think that it is a very promising one...

OMG.... we're very similar! (Except that I love WCS and Treasure).

Β 

I thought, you're also here for Selena? Have you already heard Slow Down? I'm really rooting for it to become her 1st top 5 hit.Β 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

VforVendetta

OMG.... we're very similar! (Except that I love WCS and Treasure).

Β 

I thought, you're also here for Selena? Have you already heard Slow Down? I'm really rooting for it to become her 1st top 5 hit.Β 

Actually I really despise Selena Gomez.. I dislike her and I think that her songs are very generic + she isn't the most talented singer or performer. Also she had a relationship with Bieber, that proves everythong about her tastes and personalliy!

Dangerous Man

Actually I really despise Selena Gomez.. I dislike her and I think that her songs are very generic + she isn't the most talented singer or performer. Also she had a relationship with Bieber, that proves everythong about her tastes and personalliy!

the confession you made rn. :udidnt:

Β 

oh well, I can understand you though. That means you also don't like any Rihanna and Brit materials?

Edited by Jude Gabriel
"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

nick4bty

373. P!nk - True Love (feat. Lily Allen)

I can't see it become even a top 30 hit tbh!

Β 

It hasn't been released to radio yet, so it's still early.

What was "Crazy Kids" position last week?

It's #53 on the Hot 100 this week.

Β 

#59 last week, so #53 is a new peakΒ  :legend:

chris777

Right Now's new peak is #68

QUEEN/

And without been top 100 on itunes... when will yo fave?

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

actually is quite badΒ 

:lmao:
Right Now I want you to slayyyyyyyyyyyyyyΒ 

Β 

Arturo

And without been top 100 on itunes... when will yo fave?

actually is quite badΒ 

:lmao:
Right Now I want you to slayyyyyyyyyyyyyyΒ 

Β 

Well it'll definitely peak better next week. So we just have to wait for it to either become a hit, or flop like everyone is expecting :miley:

It's like there's a massive wall preventing Clarity to re-enter the top 10 :cryga:

Well it'll definitely peak better next week. So we just have to wait for it to either become a hit, or flop like everyone is expecting :miley:

Β 

Congrats on 10k :miley:

Arturo

Congrats on 10k :miley:

Is that for me, or for Rihanna, congratulating her on how many copies RN sold this week? :miley:

Thanks tho

:hug:

Edited by Arturo

i need Live for the Night to smash

Β 

YES PLEASE

Β 

WITH THEIR NEW ALBUM IN SEPTEMBER, THEY COULD BE RADIO'S GO-TO GIRLS FOR EDM

VforVendetta

the confession you made rn. :udidnt:

oh well, I can understand you though. That means you also don't like any Rihanna and Brit materials?

No I like Rihanna and especially Britney. In my opinion their music is generic but it carries their own personallities, Selena's music is faceless.

VforVendetta

It hasn't been released to radio yet, so it's still early.

That gives me hopes!