'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - Track "Applause" here!

Americano

Featured Posts

Harry

There will obviously be a clean version, like Blurred Lines.

I actually liked it a lot. Thought it was more visually pleasing than Suit and Tie and Mirrors anyway, especially when it got colourful. Don't see the point in the nudity in this single campaign (video and cover), doesn't really have anything to do with the song, but it's been done tastefully anyway.

Hope the song does well even though it's one of my least favourites on the album.

PS I think he looks better with age lol

Edited by Harry

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dangerous Man

• Klou

• AURA

• Arturo

Top Posters In This Topic

Ozzy8923

PS I think he looks better with age lol

Justin looking amazing

stop with these lies 

fib.gif

chris777

Justin looking amazing in the video for a great song that deserves to smash :clap:

Agreed.

He's very attractive :flutter: and i love the song and the music video. People saying he looks old should take a look to their fave face first

Edited by chris777

Ozzy8923

People saying he looks old should take a look to their fave face first

:teehee: I already said that's why they were meant to be! :emma:

nick4bty

Tunnel Vision is going to flop so hard. Let's just hope JT has another hit lead single up his sleeve from 20/20 V2. 

chris777

:teehee: I already said that's why they were meant to be! :emma:

I wasn't just for you darling, it was to everybody hating on JT s-xy face  :awesome:

Ozzy8923

I wasn't just for you darling, it was to everybody hating on JT s-xy face  :awesome:

Which was only me. :laughga:

Ozzy8923

Ugh, I hope the song does well, though. I really want ONE era where all the singles do well, sans TD obviously. There was the Believe era which was going really well after BAAB and then it stalled when AATW was released, UA era stalled with RN, TTAL will definitely stall with TL, FF with Criminal, BTW with MTN, Carly Rae with This Kiss, and fun w/ Carry On.  :smh: But there's also Maroon 5! So I'm rooting for LS to reach the Top 10 because their album already sold well and the tour is doing well, too, so that's all they need right now. I believe Treasure is in the Top 10, too, so hopefully Bruno can continue his successful singles w/ UJ, too. 

As a pop fanatic, I enjoy seeing well executed eras with successful singles performance. Even if I don't like the artist. That's why sometimes I wish some pop girls wouldn't milk their eras beyond 3 singles because it lessens the chance of an actual hit song.

Edited by Ozzy8923

Klou

bleh

he's so old looking now

wish i could plaster pounds of makeup on his face to at least make him look cute and get rid of that beard :sick:

guess him and britney really were meant to be :laughga:

Umm no... He's way hotter with a beard :coffee:

I thought the video was totally tasteful. Nudity really shouldn't be a big deal. It wasn't explicit and it wasn't ****. That being said, the vid is totally boring and literally a recording of people doing nothing in front of a white wall. 

Dangerous Man

I thought the video is okay..

and the song needs to smash anyway.. 

Then, we can proceed to the volume 2...

I find it odd that Youtube hasn't age blocked or removed this video yet, but whatever. I find the video overall, boring, dull, odd, and just... uncomforting to watch. I swear after the first 30 seconds the video is just nonstop nudity. I couldn't even get myself to watch it all the way through, I just skipped around and saw a scene here and there.

Well, it took before s-xy and I know it got removed. :awesome:

Edited by Jude Gabriel
"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Freddy

Kinda off topic but just saw that Death Jam just released 'What Now' in France for Rihanna, furthermore pushing the messed up promo  :sick:

I love the fact that Gaga release the same single everywhere, and that promotes all her singles like they should  :worship: