'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - Track "Applause" here!

Americano

Featured Posts

I think Bonnie McKee is the next pop girl. Her song American Girl is already getting early airplay from a ton of stations, it's the #1 featured song on All Access, and iHeart stations are promoting the song as well. It's no question the song will be a success. She has an album coming out in the fall, too.

She has written hits for pretty much every pop girl in the industry, and I think it's safe to say that she's mastered the art of making a hit by now. She definitely has a lot going for her.

It's quite catchy  :music:

Her voice is like a combination of Ke$ha and Katy imo

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dangerous Man

• Klou

• AURA

• Arturo

Top Posters In This Topic

Klou

103. The Neighbourhood - Sweater Weather

106. Rihanna - Right Now (feat. David Guetta)

Just enter top 100 already. 

108. Robin Thicke - Give It 2 U (feat. Kendrick Lamar)

:lmao: It's coming

I am so happy I've tried to spread the word so much about how good that album is, but looks like radio airplay will do that work for me now :)

Robotboy

people seems tired of rihanna. no one buys her albums and now not the single either.

do you think shes gonna throw out another album or will she take a break and avoid getting destroyed by gaga/katy?

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Klou

No 4! Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday! I hare billboard . By 45 spins she missed it this week! :( :noparty:

No, it's five days. The radio updates we get are from the prior day, so what we got today was from Tuesday's numbers.

Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday = Five days :(

Thirteen

I am so happy I've tried to spread the word so much about how good that album is, but looks like radio airplay will do that work for me now :)

Yes, I've listened to the album because of you. I heard the song today on radio :music:

103. Rihanna - Right Now (feat. David Guetta) It's coming :excited2:

Anna Kendrick is up to 9 on iTunes :party:

Cups is majorly slowing down on pop though. I hate when radio does this. The song's digital sales to airplay ratio is great. Why can't they see that and give it more spins? It better get a huge update tomorrow!

VforVendetta

I think Bonnie McKee is the next pop girl. Her song American Girl is already getting early airplay from a ton of stations, it's the #1 featured song on All Access, and iHeart stations are promoting the song as well. It's no question the song will be a success. She has an album coming out in the fall, too.

She has written hits for pretty much every pop girl in the industry, and I think it's safe to say that she's mastered the art of making a hit by now. She definitely has a lot going for her.

You also thought that Dev is the next best thing! :derpga:

But she didn't have all this songwriting experience. Nor did her hit take off as quickly as American Girl is.

Then she got pregnint :lolgaga:

You also thought that Dev is the next best thing! :derpga:

VforVendetta

But she didn't have all this songwriting experience. Nor did her hit take off as quickly as American Girl is.

Then she got pregnint :lolgaga:

:haha:  :flop:

On-topic:

191. Lana Del Rey - Summertime Sadness

261. Lana Del Rey - Summertime Sadness (Ibiza Sessions 2013 Edit) [Cedric Gervais Remix]

I don't know if Interscope's attemp to make this happen was successful or not... :Chica:  

Edited by VforVendetta

chris777

people seems tired of rihanna. no one buys her albums and now not the single either.

do you think shes gonna throw out another album or will she take a break and avoid getting destroyed by gaga/katy?

because she was destroyed back in the 2010 and 2011 when Gaga and Katy were releasing singles, right?

Mariano

because she was destroyed back in the 2010 and 2011 when Gaga and Katy were releasing singles, right?

Rihanna will really be overshadowed this time because of the situation right now... (With Loud she was recovering after RR and It's poor singles + she change her whole Image and etc.. ) Now 3 years later she's released 2More albums and the only big hit she has is WFL ...  Diamonds and Stay can't really be compared to any of Katy's singles from TD (4 5M and 1 4M) and Gaga's Born This Way was risky and It still outsell Diamonds and Stay (although stay will soon outsell it) but still BTW Impact >>>>

Gaga is in really great situation right now ... The music is kinda boring, she will be the first major release in 2013 apart from JT but the Pop Girls and especially Gaga is way more exciting than JT not only to us but to all listeners as  a whole ... If she strikes which she will definitely do with a great lead single she will be the first really Interesting thing in music this year ... + the VMAs and etc.. :X She really has a chance to smash hard with ARTPOP I hope something won't mess up

Robotboy

i dont remember what she released back then she has too many songs :dead: but i was talking about now ^^ maybe she wants to rest for once

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Rihanna will really be overshadowed this time because of the situation right now... (With Loud she was recovering after RR and It's poor singles + she change her whole Image and etc.. ) Now 3 years later she's released 2More albums and the only big hit she has is WFL ...  Diamonds and Stay can't really be compared to any of Katy's singles from TD (4 5M and 1 4M) and Gaga's Born This Way was risky and It still outsell Diamonds and Stay (although stay will soon outsell it) but still BTW Impact >>>>

Gaga is in really great situation right now ... The music is kinda boring, she will be the first major release in 2013 apart from JT but the Pop Girls and especially Gaga is way more exciting than JT not only to us but to all listeners as  a whole ... If she strikes which she will definitely do with a great lead single she will be the first really Interesting thing in music this year ... + the VMAs and etc.. :X She really has a chance to smash hard with ARTPOP I hope something won't mess up

"Diamonds" and "Stay" were just as big, if not bigger, than half of the singles from Teenage Dream.

Edited by Cherry

Ozzy8923

I just miss the days when Bey/Brit/Gaga were dominating the radio. I miss pumping my fists to Britney's irresistably catchy 'WOAH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH'. 

So do I. :cry:

GagaMyBlood95

1. Robin Thicke f/T.I. & Pharrell - Blurred Lines (423,000) (2,406,000)

2. Miley Cyrus - We Can't Stop (209,000) (677,000)

3. Florida Georgia Line f/Nelly - Cruise (204,000) (4,748,000) :lmao:

4. Imagine Dragons - Radioactive (194,000) (3,792,000) :clap:

5. Daft Punk f/Pharrell Williams - Get Lucky (189,000) (1,619,000)

6. Bruno Mars - Treasure (158,000) (782,000)

7. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis f/Ray Dalton - Can't Hold Us (142,000) (3,253,000)

8. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis f/Mary Lambert - Same Love (111,000) (939,000)

9. Selena Gomez - Come & Get It (109,000) (1,543,000) :rip: that's it

10. Anna Kendrick - Cups (105,000) (1,366,000)

I love them I'm so happy :party: