💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - Track "Applause" here!

Americano

Featured Posts

22 Finatticz - Don't Drop That Thun Thun 0.1565

Are ya'll ready for our next one-hit wonder chart topper?  :laughga:

I don't know what or who this is, but I'm already pissed because it pushed Ellie aside :nails:

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dangerous Man

• Klou

• AURA

• Arturo

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe the updates Lana is getting :emo: She'll hit the Hot100 this upcoming week :party:

With both versions combined she's #21 on iTunes.

BROSEIDON

With both versions combined she's #21 on iTunes.

:dead: The slayage is real girls!

Arturo

Only in the "tumblr age" we're living in can a song about being sad during the summer be a hit

Fizzy

I knew Summertime Sadness will smash all along no matter how late it was released. :yes:

Congrats Lana. :party: My favourite song. :legend:

I hope it hits Number 1. :)

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

The iHeart lineup was just announced. It's the weekend of September 20th. http://festival.iheart.com/

No sign of Lady Gaga, but Katy Perry will be attending.

Gaga could attend and some rumors are spreading that Britney will be going there to announce her Vegas residency. I've said this before in other forums, but her team will probably [or I hope they'd be smart enough] to capitalize on that announcement to announce the residency and the lead single at the same time. So don't be surprised if Britney will be coming late September. They seem to be emulating the Circus release dates, and Womanizer was released Sep. 30, 2008 so I predict the lead single for this record will come out the same day of this year [also a Monday] and they'll announce it on the iHeart Radio festival. ESPECIALLY since it's taking place in Vegas. It's pretty perfect, really. 

heavyMetalGAGA

She could cover Lana's whole discography up there tbh and the monsters would eat it up

:smh:  :smh:  So true though hahah....