❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

Sharon Gault Vs. Tara Savelo

Alien Tulip

96 members have voted

1. 1. Which Is Gaga's best Personal Makeup Artist?

• Sharon Gault
    • Tara Savelo

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

I actually prefer Billy B to both of them. He seems more skilled and has much more experience....

Billy B only does her makeup in events. He hasn't really done her makeup since like 2010. Which personal makeup artist would you prefer? :)

@ prince eric I had a sharon vs tara thread before but it got deleted LOLL

Also everyone saying they like tara's make-up more either doesn't know precision, doesn't know make-up, or just wants to like tara because of gaga. Tara needs a coloring book.

Lol I hope mines doesn't get deleted. I always prefer Sharon Gault because her Gaga looks are consistent in an attraction way while experimenting with different pastel colors.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pookie Mami

Billy B only does her makeup in events. He hasn't really done her makeup since like 2010. Which personal makeup artist would you prefer? :)

I'm not sure to be honest. Sometimes Tara nails it, and sometimes she completely misses the mark... I don't know Sharon too well, but it seems she does a decent job.

Runway

although i like when she does that thingy at the edge of gaga's eyes!

I prefer Tara over Sharon but its not all down to Tara, no celebrity travels with just one make-up artist. There are usually a few. 

I like how Tara is more experimental, Sharon made Gaga constantly look the same, Tara has chopped and changed Gagas look so many times. 

Pablo

I think Tara is better and more talented but I prefer Sharons work. Tara is able to think out of the box with makeup so she fits gaga better.

Don't visit my profile

Alien Tulip

I'm not sure to be honest. Sometimes Tara nails it, and sometimes she completely misses the mark... I don't know Sharon too well, but it seems she does a decent job.

I have more examples of sharons godly work :whitney:

tumblr_mnzjce0S2K1qga1iko4_1280.jpg

tumblr_mnzjce0S2K1qga1iko2_500.jpg

tumblr_mnzjce0S2K1qga1iko1_1280.jpg

colours

sooo ****ing flawless 

Alien Tulip

Guys don't be delusional. Tara does NOT do Gagas makeup at events. Val Garland is the lady that does most of Gaga's artistic dramatic makeup like at the born this way grammys, born this way release, music videos etc.

colours

Lxu3Xxg.png

Pookie Mami

tumblr_mnzjce0S2K1qga1iko4_1280.jpg

tumblr_mnzjce0S2K1qga1iko1_1280.jpg

I might have to go with Sharon then... All of this work looks like perfection, and clearly professional.

I feel like people will like Tara's more purely because of her gagavision/twitter exposure to the fans rather than her actual make up skills. 

Sharon was consistently good imo (nude lipstick :pawsup:). Tara has done some really good jobs but sometimes misses and makes it look messy. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived