💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Florence + The Machine

Floppy

Featured Posts

MahoganySnitch

I actually like Ceremonials now :derpga:. I used to hate it and now I'm like "wow, this is actually really good." The only weakish tracks in my opinion are Breaking Down, Seven Devils, and Heartlines. Not bad (I can enjoy Seven Devils when I feel like listening to Halloween music, Breaking Down is nice, Heartlines not my cup of tea) but the other tracks are better. I am actually slayed.

Also I'm missing all the Lungs bonus tracks, lmao. I have a thing against buying albums I already own (hence my refusal to buy Halcyon Days since I already have Halcyon) though so buying the album again would be meh (and there's not one version with all of them; it's spread out across different versions Dx). Thankfully, Amazon has most of the bonus tracks (except Bird Song Intro) so I'll just buy them there.

So is there a list of original F+TM songs (no covers!) that aren't on Lungs or Ceremonials (that is, any version of them)? So far I've heard of Bricks, Donkey Kosh, My Best Dress, Paper Massacre, and Tear Out My Tongue. I kind of want to collect them and make a Flo Unreleased album like I did with Gaga.

For Bird Song Intro, you can buy the single song on fairsharemusic dot com. It's a uk site for digital music and portions of what you pay goes to a charity of ur choice. I live in the states and pay thru paypal (i found nothing that said i couldn't) and i've purchased a good 11 or so songs on there so far w/o issues. I am grateful too bc of Flo/Marina tracks that i can't buy on Amazon/iTunes. Check it out!

• Replies 944
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vernier

Are the rumours that she's releasing something next year and she's in the studio true? I need her in my life :giveup:

I actually like Ceremonials now :derpga:. I used to hate it and now I'm like "wow, this is actually really good." The only weakish tracks in my opinion are Breaking Down, Seven Devils, and Heartlines. Not bad (I can enjoy Seven Devils when I feel like listening to Halloween music, Breaking Down is nice, Heartlines not my cup of tea) but the other tracks are better. I am actually slayed.

Also I'm missing all the Lungs bonus tracks, lmao. I have a thing against buying albums I already own (hence my refusal to buy Halcyon Days since I already have Halcyon) though so buying the album again would be meh (and there's not one version with all of them; it's spread out across different versions Dx). Thankfully, Amazon has most of the bonus tracks (except Bird Song Intro) so I'll just buy them there.

So is there a list of original F+TM songs (no covers!) that aren't on Lungs or Ceremonials (that is, any version of them)? So far I've heard of Bricks, Donkey Kosh, My Best Dress, Paper Massacre, and Tear Out My Tongue. I kind of want to collect them and make a Flo Unreleased album like I did with Gaga.

Seven Devils is one of the most flawless songs in their discography imo :giveup: Her voice, the lyrics, that epic bridge :legend:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Live performances of Seven Devils are just  :nooo:  :nooo:

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

I don't want music anymore I just wan her to tweet or show some signs of life or something :laughga:

I mean she works hard along with the rest of the machine but we're all thirsty :giveup:

JudasInTheDark

Only If For A Night came on shuffle and I was just like: :giveup: :giveup: :giveup:

I need another album like Ceremonials.

Ellie Goulding

Only If For A Night came on shuffle and I was just like: :giveup: :giveup: :giveup:

I need another album like Ceremonials.

I didn't listen to Ceremonials for forever because I overplayed it so much but I just got into it again this week :giveup:

Still pressed at OIFAN not being a single

JudasInTheDark

I didn't listen to Ceremonials for forever because I overplayed it so much but I just got into it again this week :giveup:

YES IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN :giveup:

YES IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN :giveup:

I'm pressed for years, at the fact 'Blinding' wasn't a single! :/

Those two deserved a video so much tbh :nooo:

By the way has anyone else noticed they changed the official website? what if something is coming? :excited2: (or maybe I'm just too delusional and thirsty for news from Flo :giveup:

http://florenceandthemachine.net/

tumblr_my4uf3WSTr1qkveg5o1_1280.jpg

Archived