Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Florence + The Machine

Floppy

Featured Posts

Someone help :giveup:

One of my fav songs from the album is As Far As I Could Get, but from what I understand it was only available on vinyl, and the only version I've been able to get is clearly a rip that doesn't sound like a proper HQ track. Is there a better quality version available?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 944
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This flawless masterpiece turns four today :giveup:

Ceremonials.png

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

HausOfHarlow

Someone help :giveup:

One of my fav songs from the album is As Far As I Could Get, but from what I understand it was only available on vinyl, and the only version I've been able to get is clearly a rip that doesn't sound like a proper HQ track. Is there a better quality version available?

Same. I love the track. But my version I have sounds.... meh. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay but How Big How Blue How Beautiful is, like... incredible. I haven't felt this way about an album since Born This Way, jeez.

And The Odyssey series is, like... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

3 points in and ready for more

Brainiac
1 minute ago, Miel said:

Okay but How Big How Blue How Beautiful is, like... incredible. I haven't felt this way about an album since Born This Way, jeez.

And The Odyssey series is, like... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

You're discovering the masterpiece! I felt the same way after listening to the album. It's my top album of 2015 for sure.

Just now, Brainiac said:

You're discovering the masterpiece! I felt the same way after listening to the album. It's my top album of 2015 for sure.

I bought it over the summer and loved it, but then left it at home when I went back to school. I got it with me again, and like... it's just so good.

3 points in and ready for more

Brainiac
1 minute ago, Miel said:

I bought it over the summer and loved it, but then left it at home when I went back to school. I got it with me again, and like... it's just so good.

It makes me feel so many things. I play it on long car drives and its so perfect for that. Takes me to another world.

AJH219
14 hours ago, Brainiac said:

It makes me feel so many things. I play it on long car drives and its so perfect for that. Takes me to another world.

Yesss its so perfect for road trips. It came out the day I was driving back home from Florida to visit UCF. Its a 9 hour drive and I played HBHBHB at least 6 times throughout the journey. Literally every song is so flawless :giveup: She needs to do a proper US tour so I can see hear ethereal voice again :giveup: 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

AJH219

I never Hurricane Drunk had a music video :duck: 

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Just A Holy Fool said:

I am going to see Florence in June at their Toronto show!!! So pumped. 

Was hoping to catch them in May in Orlando, but everything but the floor seating is sold out :emma: 

JustAnotherDay

I'm so angry, even though they were nominated for 5 grammys they didn't win one, hopefully fatm4 wins one:rip:

was NickARTPOP

• 1 month later...
Princess Zelda

Are you guys excited about Third Eye being the next and probably final video of the Odyssey? :gaycat:

Archived