Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RedOne Has NOT Worked With Lady Gaga

JustDesserts

Featured Posts

Arturo

Alejandro???? Bye

Starships sold 7M copies WW. Yes, it was bigger than Alejandro.

Doesn't make it a better song.

Bye

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Samuel

• Tommy Monster

• Arturo

• GagaMyBlood95

Gagalvaro

OOOOOOOMG....GAGA WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Redone was behind every succesful single! I don't imagine ARTPOP without him...I'll really miss his songs so much...I hope Gaga knows what she is doing.... :noparty:  :noparty:  :noparty:

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

gagabro

:cry:

RIP Poker Face, Bad Romance, Schieße.

And the perfection that is Judas  :worship:

OOOOOOOMG....GAGA WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Redone was behind every succesful single! I don't imagine ARTPOP without him...I'll really miss his songs so much...I hope Gaga knows what she is doing.... :noparty:  :noparty:  :noparty:

She's making the music she wants, so she knows perfectly well what she's doing.. If she doesn't want his generic ass on her new album then she doesn't want that, if fans are not here for the music it's their bad, she's an artist, not a factory for generic ****

:cry:

RIP Poker Face, Bad Romance, Schieße.

What about BTW, TEOG, MTN, & You and I? Not produced by him.

Tommy Monster

No RedOne??? seriously I´m out... He made her best songs yet... omg, gaga what you´re doing??? I mean I´m excited about ZEDD and Madeon, but... :shrug:

LadyGagaStan93

That's okay she needs something fresh anyway. She could have at least gave him a note saying "#bye" or something. But i'm here for her moving and and using other producers for her work now.

ryhanna

Yes, what about them? I wasn't implying that RedOne is the only person who can make hits with Gaga...

Tommy Monster

Yeah, that´s the thing... none of these four could be compared with RedOne´s pure perfections...

boysboysboys

He didn't have to drag it for so long, lol.

Sigh. It's a shame success went to his head.

DoctorScent

Say what you want but  Bad Romance / Poker Face / Judas / Scheisse / Hair /  >>>>>  Born This Way / Marry the night / You and I

Everyone talks bad about RedOne but you all forgot that he made the biggest of Gagas hits.

It's not like i don't like for example Marry the night but RedOne productions with Gaga always make my heart BOOOM when a chorus starts... Its magic

PurpleJungle

I don't know what to think about this yet...

While most of his material is "generic pop", his work with Gaga is perfect. From "Just Dance" to "Scheiße", all amazing.

Sure everyone has been using RedOne lately... But isn't Katy Perry also working with Zedd? It's inevitable...

However I'm excited to hear a new sound, so I support Gaga in her decision.

Galactic Mess

Eh, I won't miss RedOne. His work has been disappointing me a lot lately. Besides, Gaga is heavily involved in the production of her songs, so the hits will come anyway, with or without him. Don't act like ARTPOP's success depends on him.

Yeah, that´s the thing... none of these four could be compared with RedOne´s pure perfections...

If you want generic pop music I'd be happy to send you a copy of The Fame.

Gagalvaro

She's making the music she wants, so she knows perfectly well what she's doing.. If she doesn't want his generic ass on her new album then she doesn't want that, if fans are not here for the music it's their bad, she's an artist, not a factory for generic ****

So you're saying that JD, PF, BR **list goes on** aka Gaga's biggest hits are generic ****, right? Ain't nobody got time for this nor for you.

Sorry but I'm not talking about a factory for generic ****. I'm just talking about if she knows what she is doing because people loves her succesful singles produced by him, fans and no-fans. Everybody loves Just Dance, Poker Face, Scheibe, Bad Romance, Hair, etc and I don't want generic music, I want experimental, but I think in ARTPOP could have music from Garibay, Madeon etc and RedOne in one or two tracks...

RedOne deserves his two spots on the album and you all can have several seats.

Edited by Gagalvaro
www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

• Shadow locked this topic