💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RedOne Has NOT Worked With Lady Gaga

JustDesserts

Featured Posts

I was not disrespecting Madonna, I love her. I was just saying the hate most came from when some people think BTW is similar to EY

But YOU DO disrespect me, in fact. Go back to your cage and don't disturb me. I ain't got time for you

it is similar

practice what you preach hun  :staymad:

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Samuel

• Tommy Monster

• Arturo

• GagaMyBlood95

Redstreak

Point being Born this Way didn't sell 9million copies on the (subjective) basis that it was "just" a good song. It was front loaded with those sales because of Gaga's hype...

Couldn't you say the same thing about Bad Romance though?

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

CANNOGABANG

Couldn't you say the same thing about Bad Romance though?

Not really.

Redstreak

Not really.

If the argument is that BTW isn't a good song and only sold that much from being a lead single, then one could also say that Bad Romance only sold that much by being a lead single coming off the highly successful Fame era.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Goodtimes12128

I can't wait to hear the new sound Gaga has.  Until August...

Edited by Goodtimes12128

If the argument is that BTW isn't a good song and only sold that much from being a lead single, then one could also say that Bad Romance only sold that much by being a lead single coming off the highly successful Fame era.

Nah, I disagree -- Gaga's hype coming off from TFM's era was on another level...

In late 2009. People didn't see her as some sort of God, she was just a Pop Star who wore wacky outfits had some hit songs... TFM solidified her as a force to be reckoned with -- and not just as a Pop Star.

But personally, I think Gaga could have released Friday and it would have sold 500,000 copies in it's first week. Her hype was monumental at that time...

Funny how those of you criticize RedOne but sucked his cock when Just Dance, Poker Face, LoveGame, Bad Romance, Alejandro, and Scheiße came out

Tommymonster44

No matter how many bitter b---hes would add up to these ppl I still want him on the new record. Despite generic, he's still proven and tested. And I have this faith on this magic only being produced when this two collaborates. Fcuk..

He hasn't launched a successful artist in years, though.  Porcelain Black hasn't work, Nicki's career fell off of it's peak with his work, and JLo isn't anywhere close to her success seen a few years ago.  

Redone, while I really do love some of his older songs, is a recessing fad when it comes down to chart success.  I don't think he'll be able to produce the kind of hit people are expecting him to.  

Raikou

Shiza and Hair's Instrumental were arguably two of the best things about Born This Way.

NEVER MIND, THOUGH.

calmar

My reception of this news is mixed. Scheiße is my second-favorite Gaga song she's ever done (only below the legendary Teeth) and Bad Romance and Poker Face were huge milestones in her career. I understand her moving on to find newer producers to keep her sound fresh, though. 

RedOne had a solid run. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Coldplay

She believed in RedOne when no one did, she knew that his sound was the next smash by that time. She has a good eye with producers and she's going to make a huge comeback with or without him.

GreenEyes

I don't really think it is that big of a deal. Just think, maybe she wont work with him on this album, maybe another album someday, i don't think she will completely forget about him for the rest of her life. 

• Shadow locked this topic