💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RedOne Has NOT Worked With Lady Gaga

JustDesserts

Featured Posts

HOTRODSGAGA

Its not like redone writes her songs :roll:

GAGA has written all of her songs tbh not re-done :awkney: . And most of her hits were produced by him because ....um because HE WAS A MAIN PRODUCER ON TWO ALBUMS out of three? :fail:

And what about Judas? Kinda proves that ain't nobody got time for his **** anymore

And don't expect her to repeat herself on four albums LMFAO.

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Samuel

• Tommy Monster

• Arturo

• GagaMyBlood95

Its not like redone writes her songs :roll:

GAGA has written all of her songs tbh not re-done :awkney: . And most of her hits were produced by him because ....um because HE WAS A MAIN PRODUCER ON TWO ALBUMS out of three? :fail:

And what about Judas? Kinda proves that ain't nobody got time for his **** anymore

And don't expect her to repeat herself on four albums LMFAO.

We don't really know that... for all we know he could have been just as involved as Gaga, or (dare I say it) even MORE involved than Gaga... 

Edited by Samuel

Tommy Monster

RedOne better than Garibay? Or he sells more than Garibay?

Better producer of course, I pretty much don´t care about the sales as long as I get good music and Garibay is not delivering that kind of music tbh  :laughga:

please everyone, don´t start jumping on me again, everyone has an oppinion and I´m sick and tired of arguing at this forum, cause we´re never ever gonna have the same oppinion, and we´ll never persuade each other about anything, cause the thing that matters is listening to the music for the first time, when you get some feeling, and that feeling will never change about that song... so, you can argue, but I´m never gonna admit that MTN is anything more than good  :lolgaga:

Allison M

Maybe they have had amazing work together in the past, but right now they just can't find those sparks. Maybe they have different views or ideas that they can't agree on. If that's the case, I'd rather him not be on it than have a song that would require great compromise.

Plus, what he did with Gaga on the past was new at the time but now his work has become generic. Been there, done that kind of feels. It's time to try some new people to keep it fresh and exciting.

HOTRODSGAGA

We don't really know that... for all we know he could have been just as involved as Gaga, or (dare I say it) even MORE involved than Gaga... 

:lmao: 

Mars

:laughga:  

:lmao:

:laughga:  

Why is that such a laughable statement to make?  :huh:

My point is... WE DON'T KNOW how Scheiße came to be, nor how involved they were in it's writing + production. RedOne deserves just as much credit as Gaga.

FrozenKookie

No matter how many bitter b---hes would add up to these ppl I still want him on the new record. Despite generic, he's still proven and tested. And I have this faith on this magic only being produced when this two collaborates. Fcuk..

Why are people talking like the only person that can create hits for Gaga is RedOne and her life and career depends on him?

:awkney:

because redone understands gaga, you can tell that he gives his all whenever he works with her and her biggest hits were produced by him. btw (the song) didn't top itunes worldwide charts in five minutes because it was great, people were just hyped and thirsty and the rest is history...  :awkney:

Runway

because redone understands gaga, you can tell that he gives his all whenever he works with her and her biggest hits were produced by him. btw (the song) didn't top itunes worldwide charts in five minutes because it was great, people were just hyped and thirsty and the rest is history...  :awkney:

it sold 9 million copies WW? it's not like it dropped off the face of the earth when the hype died

Gagafy

well, the best song from gaga - TEOG doesnt came from RedOne, so thats a right decision

it sold 9 million copies WW? it's not like it dropped off the face of the earth when the hype died

Hmmm... I'm not so sure. If Born this Way had been the second or third single it wouldn't have sold one third of what it did... 

Runway

Hmmm... I'm not so sure. If Born this Way had been the second or third single it wouldn't have sold one third of what it did... 

how is that relevant

• Shadow locked this topic