• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Samuel

• Tommy Monster

• Arturo

• GagaMyBlood95

EnigmaMonstr

But.... but his songs with Gaga are always the best ones on her albums  :red: (minus Heavy Metal Lover)

Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance, Alejandro, Monster, Scheisse... all her best songs. All RedOne produced.

Edited by MonsterAloud

InGagzWeTrust

I'm really happy with this tbh, as everyone said his productions became so repetitive and obvious, Scheiße, Judas and Hair were great songs, but if you compare them to Fernando's TEOG/HML/DITD for example they got nothing special :sweep:   

EnigmaMonstr

I'm really happy with this tbh, as everyone said his productions became so repetitive and obvious, Scheiße, Judas and Hair were great songs, but if you compare them to Fernando's TEOG/HML/DITD for example they got nothing special :sweep:   

Is Fernando even working on this album?

People say: I'm happy she won't work with RedOne and then can't stop listening to Judas, Scheisse and Hair.

Honestly happy with this news.  Yes, Redone has created some great collaborations with Gaga in the past.  Iconic.  But for the artist to move forward in their creative evolution changes will have to be made.  It's healthy for the artist.  I don't want Gaga to get trapped in rut, and I know she doesn't want to always use the same equation to create her work.  

We're all Stronger Together!

Dangerous Man

I don't know if I'll be sad or not. But I guess it's better that he's not in the album. Ya know, for the sake of new music.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

romonster

But.... but his songs with Gaga are always the best ones on her albums  :red: (minus Heavy Metal Lover)

Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance, Alejandro, Monster, Scheisse... all her best songs. All RedOne produced.

Not to forget Judas, the best song on Born This Way.

RedOne might as well change his name to ReDone for being so repetitive nowadays...

• Shadow locked this topic