Top Posters In This Topic

• Samuel

• Tommy Monster

• Arturo

• GagaMyBlood95

NewYorkCity

YESSS!! :party:

So happy to hear this.

I like the songs that Gaga has made with redOne, who doesn't? But she has to move on, and it's amazing that she's really looking for a new sound with new producers :legend:

I´m not limited... I make music myself... I like saxophone, but not in that song...

And it´s not about the RedOne himself... he makes tons of great music, but when he works with gaga, it´s not that cheap music with the only purpose to sell it as quickly as possible... it has something special that his other songs don´t have... you can literary feel the difference in his work with Gaga and Pitbul for example... so that´s why I think he´s really good, cause he can adapt himself for working with anyone  :legend:

More like Gaga is the one who influences him to making great music, so no, he's not good.

He would be good if he made great song without Gaga too, but he makes cheap music.

Seeka

Lols the amount of people acting like it is the end of the world.

While, yes, I like Redone's productions, I liked everyone else's music as well.

She could just be taking a break. Maybe he'll work with her again for her fifth album. If not then, oh well.

She can makes hits without him. Maybe ARTPOP will have big hits. Bigger than Redone hits.

It is up to Gaga. You guys are judging music without hearing it. Just wait till ARTPOP. Plus we've known for a while that Redone may not be one it...

Klou

Thank goodness... It was time to break free from him. Mixing up her producers is only good for her in the long haul. She would grow a bit more stale if she stuck with him.

PopReaper

YES  :golfclap:

Not here for another recycling of Poker Face and Bad Romance . It's clear that he wasn't going to bring anything new or fresh to ARTPOP.

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

EarnYourLeather

It's only appropriate to move on from him, for now. He's done a lot with her, and like others said, it's time to work the magic with new producers.

It would have been better news if she wasn't paring up with Fernando on the next album though ...  :troll:

TFM is not generic pop.

Telephone.  :evil:

Duh. 

No RedOne on this album, it's been obvious for months. I'm glad. I think he's a fun producer, but Gaga needs a break from him. He's kind of like Max Martin for Britney, she can come back to him in a few albums time. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

goodbye instahits

Such as Judas?  :flop:

Born This Way, The Edge Of Glory > Poker Face, Bad Romance

Yes, I said it. 

MetalHausOfJosh

I'm sort of happy.

He has been very generic as of late and I'm not here for that on ARTPOP :nails:

Celina

Honestly, I couldn't care less about the producers she works with, because I know she'll make magic with whoever they are.

• Shadow locked this topic