Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way in one picture.

warhol killer

Featured Posts

warhol killer

Gaga's third album, "Born This Way" sold 1.108 million copies in the US in its first week, making it the largest first week album sales in five years. Today is the anniversary of the life-changing album, we know is called "Born This Way".

I edited this picture an hour ago to celebrate it's second year in the music business and in our lives. It has all songs from the album interpreted into one picture.

12902112.jpg

SONGS:

Marry The Night - the night sky; represents the challenges she went through. This song represents how we should face our problems in our life, and start all over again.

Born This Way - the stars; every star is unique in its own image. It doesn't matter where you come from or where you've been, the only thing that matters is that you are on the right track.

Government Hooker - the Mugler hat; symbolizes fashion and her own style. How much are you willing to be a puppet and hooker and how much more do you want to fight for what you believe in?

Judas - the bandana; meaning she will be a fighter, she will bring down those who try to betray her.

Americano - the "Immigrant" tag and American flag; This song was written for unjust immigration laws in the US.

Hair - her hair color; this is an obvious one; it talks about being herself, as free as her hair.

Scheiße and Bloody Mary - big "FAME" perfume; that one big FAME perfume that you see is a portal, a portal from reality and fantasy. The song "Scheiße" in this picture symbolizes how she left all of her Scheiße's in the real world and went with us in her fantasy world.

Black Jesus Ã¢â‚¬  Amen Fashion - New York; this song was about how when Gaga moved downtown, she was introduced to an entirely new way of thinking that was so different from the way she was taught.

Bad Kids - the paws up; it's us, Little Monsters. This song was inspired by the many stories of Little Monsters that she had heard while on The Monster Ball Tour, and that the song was a tribute to our stories.

Fashion Of His Love - her McQueen "armadillo" shoes; this song serves as a tribute to the late Alexander McQueen and was written after his death.

Highway Unicorn (Road To Love) - her rainbow blood; symbolizes her love for gays. She fights for them and truly loves gays, also since a rainbow (flag) symbolizes the gay community.

Heavy Metal Lover Ã¢â‚¬â€¹- her scepter and her crown; reference to the lyric, "I could be your girl, but would you loved me if I ruled the world?" 

Electric Chapel - the sign on the top of the pic; that place is called "Electric Chapel", it is where her and us Little Monsters are in a safe place.

The Queen - her Phoenix wings; this song is about bravery and wanting to be unafraid.

Yoü and I - her robotic arm; she will do anything for her love, even if it gets hard. All she cares is her music and freedom.

The Edge Of Glory - the whole picture; this song is about our last moment on earth, the moment of truth, the moment before you leave earth, and that moment, is us with our Mother Monster.

Like it also on LittleMonsters.com: XOXO

Bonus: Listen to the BTW megamix I made one year ago!

:hug:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brooke Candy

The Fame perfume bottle looks soo random in there,..

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

What does Scheiße have to do with the Fame bottle except for the Fame ad?

Anyways, it loooks beautiful and the concept is amazing too :)

MrFameKills

my god, it looks beautiful :flutter: great job

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

warhol killer

What does Scheiße have to do with the Fame bottle except for the Fame ad?

I don't know tbh  :toofloppy:

EDIT: It's a portal, where she left all "Scheiße's" :flop: in the real world and went here in her fantasy world.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Mark

this is more of a born this way for me.

lady-gaga-backstage-with-terry-richardso

born this way is finding something for those blanks spots... just like fozzi... or tara or any other irrelevant crap which many people used during the era.

#twerkThisWay :ray:

00026 † 10000

warhol killer

It's beautiful, I love it

my god, it looks beautiful :flutter: great job

I'm saving this rn tbh :legend:

I LOVE it!!!

Thanks you guys! :hug:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Pulchritudinous work. You should continue creating those magnificent photo manips. I'm stunned. Beautiful.

warhol killer

Pulchritudinous work. You should continue creating those magnificent photo manips. I'm stunned. Beautiful.

OMG it's beautiful.I love it.So much thought is put into it. :worship:

Thanks! :hug:

I like it but the Fame bottle looks kinda random  :sweat:

It does kind of look out of place, but thanks for liking it! :)

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Archived