Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

Ozzy8923

Britney's single will probably be out by September. Like I said, I think they're replicating Circus era release dates, so mid-September should be right around the time Britney's lead single hits. She probably will release at the same time as Rihanna, so that should be interesting, especially since Britney can scalp her in the first week.  :unicorn:

Katy and Gaga should hopefully be out prior to that right in time for the VMA's. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nick4bty

People keep performing it on these singing competition shows :emma:

The funny thing, P!nk hasn't even performed it. 

Britney's single will probably be out by September. Like I said, I think they're replicating Circus era release dates, so mid-September should be right around the time Britney's lead single hits. She probably will release at the same time as Rihanna, so that should be interesting, especially since Britney can scalp her in the first week.  :unicorn:

Katy and Gaga should hopefully be out prior to that right in time for the VMA's. 

This. 

I actually agree with all that promo plan you're thinking about

Ozzy8923

Oh, it's also been confirmed that Britney WILL record a video for Oh La La directed by Marc Klasfeld. That could mean another top 10, and then another one with the new lead single, and if she releases the second single from album 8 in December a week before the album (like she did with Circus) that could mean another top 10. 

Crap, 4 Top 10's for Britney in 1 year.

Americano

I really don't like Oh la la, it sounded awful in that demo.

hausofmike

The pitch of her voice and the ain't nobody choroid or w/e she says doesn't make sense

Ozzy8923

I'm not too fond of it either, but I acknowledge that it's a song for a children's film, so my expectations were met for the most part. It's a bit TOO campy for radio, but if Wide Awake did well, I think Oh La La can do at least half as well. I predict a peak in the lower regions of the Top 10 and sales of between 1M-1.5M and a peak in the Top 15 of pop radio. I'd be satisfied with that.

In other news, Demi opens with 112K below my prediction of 120K. 

hausofmike

4?

Oh, it's also been confirmed that Britney WILL record a video for Oh La La directed by Marc Klasfeld. That could mean another top 10, and then another one with the new lead single, and if she releases the second single from album 8 in December a week before the album (like she did with Circus) that could mean another top 10.

Crap, 4 Top 10's for Britney in 1 year.

Ozzy8923

4?

Scream & Shout since it reached its peak position in the Top 10 in 2013. 

Ozzy8923

Yea there's 1. What are the other 3

Like I said, one would be Oh La La, another one would be her lead single for the next album, and then the second single from the album. I'm saying 4 possible Top 10's by the end of the year. Only 1 of those has actually happened.  :creepflop:

Like I said, one would be Oh La La, another one would be her lead single for the next album, and then the second single from the album. I'm saying 4 possible Top 10's by the end of the year. Only 1 of those has actually happened.  :creepflop:

and all of this could happen in less then 2 quarters :legend:

Archived